[Official] Medal of Honor

I'm sure they won't make it exclusive. If they were to do that they'd do it as a timed exclusive, otherwise they'd be losing out on a lot of potential customers that won't buy if they can't try.

hopefully they learn from the beta period, because apparently DICE didn't with the PC version AT ALL...

Great video! Thanks for posting. I see some MW influence there that is for sure, but that is a good thing. Looking solid.

Lets just hope the MP part of the game gets done right.

DICE is making it so it's gurrateed to be good. Picking this game up day 1 release on PC. ITs my PC COD equivalent since MW2 was bull**** on PC. hopefully Respawn Entertainment makes a good game in 4 years and brings back the "cod PC" feeling for me. Cod1 was my first game after dflw for PC and ever since I've bought all the cods for PC that were made by infinity ward.

DICE is making it so it's gurrateed to be good. Picking this game up day 1 release on PC. ITs my PC COD equivalent since MW2 was bull**** on PC. hopefully Respawn Entertainment makes a good game in 4 years and brings back the "cod PC" feeling for me. Cod1 was my first game after dflw for PC and ever since I've bought all the cods for PC that were made by infinity ward.

I don't think DICE did well in BC2, but they did good with Battlefield 2 Modern Combat mp, IMO.

I don't think DICE did well in BC2, but they did good with Battlefield 2 Modern Combat mp, IMO.

I disagree, I think the BC2 multiplayer is great. On PC I've heard of unbalanced kits and things, but that's not half as bad as the MW2 online. That was/is (?) just awful.

I'm sure DICE will learn something from BC2 though, I'm sure.

Definitely not a new trailer. The most recent one was "Leave a Message."

I never saw it before and EA e-mailed me telling me its a new trailer.

Posting to a forum stating it's new, isn't the same as a trailer being new to an individual.

I liked it better when you had me blocked.

If you have never seen it, then it's new to you.

Posting to a forum stating it's new, isn't the same as a trailer being new to an individual.

+1 to Cupcakes. She is right though.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm late to the party:

http://www.digitalspy.com/gaming/news/a224902/moh-beta-starting-on-july-5.html

Nice to see DICE and EA treating their loyal PC customers good, if that is true. I'm curious what people think about how DICE is handling BC2, if anyone has been following that game very closely in the last month and a half. There was a recent post on EA's Facebook page asking people if they would pay for maps that were imported from BC1. Now it's obvious to me that BC2 is a just a test for EA and DICE to see what they can get away with in their future games. Just my opinion based on how DICE is handling a lot of things in BC2 but I think it's very close to the truth.

so no pc beta? that's stupid. maybe i should just pre-order it for ps3, play it. then change my pre-order to pc... (that's if i actually wanna get the game for PC, im still waiting for the BC2 pc patch thats a month overdue now)