Who uses MySpace?

I deleted mine the other day. Stopped using it once I got on Facebook sometime last year. I honestly don't know anyone who really uses it anymore. All of my friends have migrated over to FB.

I used it for several years until I was suckered into signing up for Facebook in Nov 09 which is actually much better IMO. Never really log into MS anymore, I have FB on my phone and that's about all I can take anyways, between Twitter and FB on my phone it's way more than enough social crap for me...

Although I still maintain 2 accounts on MS, don't ask it's a long story where I was living a double life for about all of 2007 :shiftyninja: , but I think I will be deleting them here shortly.

I don't, but a couple of my female friends do. They spend hours "dressing up" their pages with all of that glittery neon bull****. :(

i have one but it's now just for mobsters, i've been contemplating for a good while to kill it off. I'm starting to like FB more and almost everyone I know doesn't use myspace anymore.