Neowin Giveaway: Free subs from June to Oct 2010

ooo me likey :) Ill keep a window open but cant garentee me actually being here here thou. Does that still count? lol

ooo me likey :) Ill keep a window open but cant garentee me actually being here here thou. Does that still count? lol

Haha oh well activity here is measured in units of 30 mins, so even if the window is open you are logged out after 30 mins of not doing anything ;)

• Like 1

That and generally trying to make Neowin the place to be (as always) :p

Cool, well I better get posting, lets see if I get get 500 posts by oct.

ahhh well im always on around this time, hopefully ill catch a draw around this time and score myself another payed year :)

Awesome competition thou Steve, should fire up a few people and get em postin! (Y)

Would be nice to win one of these. Been here for 9 years this August. Seems so long ago :D

Would be nice to win one of these. Been here for 9 years this August. Seems so long ago :D

Heeeyy yeaahhh it's only been 9 years lol. Shouldn't this competition be run in 2011? :p

this has to be the most interesting way to let people win... nice to see something crazy like this... no all i need to do is make a post once every 5-10mins

Awesome. An extension would be pretty sweet. I presume someone who wins in the Tier 1 and already has one will get an upgrade.

That and generally trying to make Neowin the place to be (as always) :p

Untill you provide pr0n, Neowin will not be the only place to be. :p

Awesome :) Gotta try and win. Just hope I am online. With the U.K Timezones completely different from most of the world...

Yea, Europe and Africa just recently decided to move into different time zones....... laugh.gif

Nice competition, at least Rappy will be sorted with a subscription for the coming 10 years... tongue.gif

i don't understand... So what do i do to be entered? how do i know at what times the drawing is?

i don't understand... So what do i do to be entered? how do i know at what times the drawing is?

The draws are random, and being carried out during the dates posted in the first post..

All you have to do is bringing your best behaviour and be online during the draw..