StratumFusion for Firefox

This is a theme Spew and I have been working on for a few weeks based on his mockups. This is technically an alpha release to keep that in mind.

post-49492-12748517361925.png

If you find any bugs you can report them here. Let us know what you think :)

Download

Oooh, very nice! Shame I use Chrome though :(

This is Sick :D i love it although i`m using chrome now too

Damn you Chrome :( Maybe one day it will get addon support on the same level as Firefox.

Damn you Chrome :( Maybe one day it will get addon support on the same level as Firefox.

I hope so too , btw it will be nice when you change the App button colors to change the back and forward colors too to match

I hope so too , btw it will be nice when you change the App button colors to change the back and forward colors too to match

We will be adding an option to change both independently. Some might want orange App Buttons, but not orange back and forward ones.

I love it, looks gorgeous on my Win7 box!

I've never developed a theme for Firefox, so sorry if this is a dumb question: Is it possible to allow customization of item spacing in the bookmarks toolbar?

Does it work on Mac OS X?

Yes, just tested myself.

post-49492-12748879936537.png

Edit: its missing scrollbars :laugh: but for the most part it works.

We will be adding an option to change both independently. Some might want orange App Buttons, but not orange back and forward ones.

good point

How do you install it whats with the jar file?

That's how themes are packaged. Just drag both files onto the Firefox addon window.

man I wish we could theme Chrome like this!!! Looks great guys keep it up. If I still used Firefox I would definitely use this theme!! Keep pumping out the great themes