Game 02 - Uruguay vs. France

Who will win game 2?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win game 2?

• Uruguay
    • France
    • Draw

So, I think it'll be a good idea to have a thread per game otherwise we'll have a cluster**** in the World Cup thread.

I think that game 2 will be pretty close, I really can't say who will win but I have a feeling France might take it.

Feel free to discuss.

Adding the poll

I think, if you are to continue creating these topics, possibly as said in the Game 01 - Mexico vs. South Africa topic, adding a [WC2010] tag.

[WC2010] Game 02 - Uruguay vs. France

I am angry! I have a doctors appointment my mother scheduled for me right at 2:30 EST, aka kickoff...

Doesn't the thread creator still have the power to edit the thread title? Or is that feature subscriber only, or possibly on a timer of 30 mins?

Another hand goal for Henry... :whistle:

Yay ! :D

Do you really think that France can win this match ? Rly ? May I remember that China pwned France with its B team ? I really hope that France will get get kicked out of the competition really quickly becausee I'm so feed up with this stupid and arrogant Raymond Domenech.

P.S. : in case some are wondering, yes I'm a froggie.

I hope not lol. But anyways, from the news I've heard/read, France in not in a good shape. What sucks for me is that I'm still at work. I hope I'll reach home on time for the 2nd match.

I hope not lol. But anyways, from the news I've heard/read, France in not in a good shape. What sucks for me is that I'm still at work. I hope I'll reach home on time for the 2nd match.

I heard that there was major bickering within their camp, it doesn't look good for them this year

I confirm ! France is TEH SUXXOR :x :x :x

I'm going for a draw. ?I don't know enough about either team, but I sort of know France aren't raved about and its been suggested they are unhappy and bickering.