[E3 2010] Sony Press Conference

e3logo.pngpslogoa.png

This topic is just for Sony Press Conference conversation while it is live before topics are made for separate announcements, Sony is the last of the three main platform conferences at this years E3.

Time:

Conference starts at 12:00pm PST, June 15th (Tuesday)

Global Times:

London - 8:00 pm

Paris - 9:00 pm

New York - 3:00 pm

Tokyo - 4:00 am (Weds)

Other Global Times

Live Streams:

1UP

G4TV

Gamespot

IGN

Youtube

PEE ESS PEE TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also GT5 release date and The Last Guardian thats all i want from E3.

I don't really know what im expecting from Sony at E3... GT5 confirmation (An actual date, not just "Winter" or w.e :p) and a few other game releases...

Please not a lot of Move. We want to see real games. :p

While I am right there with you, I am thinking expect a whole, whole lot of Move unfortunately.

Is the Sony stuff broadcast online like the MS stuff was?

Please not a lot of Move. We want to see real games. :p

I'm fine there being some Move as long as the games aren't as lame as the one's Microsoft is promoting with Kinect. :p

I would like to see some software updates, new features, and some real games though too.

Is the Sony stuff broadcast online like the MS stuff was?

Should be broadcasted on YouTube as well, just like Microsoft's conference.

I hope Sony has managed to keep shtum this year and has something great to show.

PSPGo!...

PS3 Slim...

Hope nothing leaks in the meantime and we have a huge suprise.

We'll no doubt get a lot of Move, but hopefully the other stuff will be interesting and they will manage to drop some big announcements.

I would hope Sony at least copies MS a little and merges Home and the XMB a little, so we can use the Home avatars like the Avatars on the 360, why they haven't already is just stupid.

I'm personally hoping for a PSP2

I would hope Sony at least copies MS a little and merges Home and the XMB a little, so we can use the Home avatars like the Avatars on the 360, why they haven't already is just stupid.

Whole point of the XMB is minimalism, think it would lose some of the 'sleek' nature of it if it were littered with more icons, bars etc

Sony could be really smart with things and only touch on Move and primarily focus on the games with their conference, but then again Sony, smart and conference are usually not three words spoken in the same sentence.

But I am also wondering the same as others, do we have any definitive places we know it will be streaming for sure? I was able to watch MS's conference on Spike which was sweet, so did not have to worry about finding it online.

But I am also wondering the same as others, do we have any definitive places we know it will be streaming for sure? I was able to watch MS's conference on Spike which was sweet, so did not have to worry about finding it online.

Well I just watches MS' conference over at GameTrailers, and I am sure they are covering all of the other E3 events too.

youtube held up well for me earlier, definitely gonna use it again.

Well I just watches MS' conference over at GameTrailers, and I am sure they are covering all of the other E3 events too.

Thanks for the responses. I will try either or. (Y)

Oh damn good thing I just looked, Sony's conference is tomorrow then huh? I thought it was Wednesday. :blush:

I'm personally hoping for a PSP2

Whole point of the XMB is minimalism, think it would lose some of the 'sleek' nature of it if it were littered with more icons, bars etc

I'm not talking having a Home Avatar on the screen all the time etc, just part of your profile, something you can use as a display picture instead, that sort of thing.

People spend a lot of money in Home for clothes, it would be great if it could be shown on or next to a persons profile.

Thanks for the responses. I will try either or. (Y)

Oh damn good thing I just looked, Sony's conference is tomorrow then huh? I thought it was Wednesday. :blush:

Tomorrow? I thought it was Wednesday too.

Nintendo is tomorrow too?

Damn I was going to do something tomorrow. Well I can do it Wednesday. :p