iPhone 4 Poll - Black or White

Are you getting the Black or White iPhone 4?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Are you getting the Black or White iPhone 4?

• Black
    • White
  2. 2. What about the bumper?

• Leave as is
    • Black
    • White
    • Pink
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Orange

What it is. No 3rd option for people not getting the phone (no need to ask). Just curious what the results will look like.

I'm going with white this time around. I currently have a black 3GS so figured I would try something different (but not Android different, obviously) :shifty: . Still, I think the black has a more "pro" look to it.

What are you getting?

Edit: Added "Apple branded" bumper colors to poll selections.

Black, hands down.

White suits the iPod but not the iPhone, it looks cheap to me :unsure:

The black looks slick & alot nicer, but thats just my thoughts, everyone is allowed to their own opinion, so if anyone loves the White and disagrees then thats cool :cool:

White all around the screen would be distracting when looking at the sceen for many minutes (like a clip, etc.) so I vote Black. But I would be more inclined for the next Touch anyway.

I have a white 3GS now and I love it - but I'm not a big fan of the "all white" 4.0 phone, although I haven't seen it in real life yet.

I kinda wish I could hold both of them before pre-ordering. I'm too impatient though. IDK though...so conflicted. Almost ALL other smartphones out there are black. At least all the smartphones people have at work are black. But the Black does look better in the photos and I do agree that the White looks cheap, Scazza.

Uhhgg... must. make. up. mind. tonight.

Is anyone else going with white or black based on what they currently own?

Not actually buying one but if I was I'd get the black, same as my current 3GS.

As stupid as it sounds, the only reason I wouldn't get the white model is because I don't like those "slits" near the top for the sensors. It just looks odd and out of place. Of course, I already thought the black model looked far better, anyway. Just look at the iOS interface... It's dark, clearly designed around a black casing.

Will probably try to pick up a black Bumper, too.

As stupid as it sounds, the only reason I wouldn't get the white model is because I don't like those "slits" near the top for the sensors. It just looks odd and out of place. Of course, I already thought the black model looked far better, anyway. Just look at the iOS interface... It's dark, clearly designed around a black casing.

I agree 100%. At first I wanted a white one, because like others here, I have the black 3Gs and wanted something different, but after seeing the white one with the sensors showing like its a freakin Verizon handset, I decided to just get the black, and get some colored case if I want something different.

I think you've changed my mind about going white with that post :pinch:

The bumper colors look like they're aimed at teenage girls...black would look really nice with a red one.

The bumper colors look like they're aimed at teenage girls...black would look really nice with a red one.

Exactly. I would LOVE to get a black iphone with a blood red bumper. A buddy of mine said he thinks the bumpers are stupid looking and is going for a full case enclosure. While I agree to the extent that I am scared I would shatter the back glass now, I actually really like the bumpers, because they have the silver looking buttons on it just like the phone does, unlike all your normal phone cases which just use attached rubber.

Engadget has a post up saying that the White iPhone 4 will not be available at launch :(

The popular rumor going around right now at the eleventh hour is that AT&T will only be offering the black iPhone 4 models for pre-order tomorrow and at launch, with their white counterparts coming "later this Summer."

If the rumor turns out to be true, guess I will be definitely going with Black and not White.

Still, I think the black has a more "pro" look to it.

Ha...this just made me laugh. Pro what? Pro phone?

None the less black because it will appear to stay cleaner longer....

I think the black looks better.

Partially because I feel the white would be distracting when using the phone, and also because dirt would show up more easily on the white (I'm assuming).

Ha...this just made me laugh. Pro what? Pro phone?

None the less black because it will appear to stay cleaner longer....

Pro as in Professional. You know, kinda like how a Thinkpad looks more professional than an Alienware gamers laptop. Or a laptop bag/brief case looks more professional than a backpack. Yes it is completely subjective and a matter of opinion. I think tat the black iPhone 4 has a more professional look to it than the white one does. Not sure why that was so funny for you. But I'm glad I made you laugh.