Windows Live Essentials 'beta' out now!

I don't know how "official" this beta is.. the build date is June 7th. I believe there is an updated version within the last 2 weeks.

How are people getting it? I saw that http://download.live.com has been updated with a new design, but where the hell are the downloads :(

Me wants now.

(snipped)

The leaked builds were from a decent time ago, hence the "old."

The public beta isn't going to be out for a while yet, but I was using the leaked build of Wave 4 for a while but it begun an update which cannot be avoided and always fails so you had to roll back.

• Like 1

i have build # 15.3.2688.420

20538261.jpg

but cannot sign in to messenger

The people who made the first crack for WLM, said that this time the security was strengthened :angry:

i have build # 15.3.2688.420

20538261.jpg

but cannot sign in to messenger

The people who made the first crack for WLM, said that this time the security was strengthened :angry:

Is that how the signin dialog now looks? wtf?

That build looks SO FAKE!

[...]

The public beta isn't going to be out for a while yet

[...]

It should be out by the end of June. That's quite soon :)

why are people so excited about this POS?

Uhm, maybe because not everybody is ignorant to the fact this is a fantastic application.

Is that how the signin dialog now looks? wtf?

That build looks SO FAKE!

That user is in a country which reads things/displays things the opposite way around. I'm not sure which countries do that though, but it's a legit build, just flipped :)

• Like 1

It should be out by the end of June. That's quite soon :)

I heard it might come in a day or two

Uhm, maybe because not everybody is ignorant to the fact this is a fantastic application.

That user is in a country which reads things/displays things the opposite way around. I'm not sure which countries do that though, but it's a legit build, just flipped :)

Arab countries

Ouch it looks ugly, and also notice all those things in the screen caps took place on other social networks, Windows Live is being just a social aggregator since Microsoft missed out of the social networking hype.