Can "Incense" harm a computer?

give  more details? What has your incense routine been like?

A few times a week, I let them burn for quite a while. I haven't noticed any kind of difference in terms of dust build up. I haven't really kept tract of it either.. 

• Like 2

I am a white middle class male.  Obviously incense comes from a certain part of the world, but it's use isn't in any way limited to an ethnicity.  But yeah, you made your little point...

Moving on - clean your dust filters and you're fine :)

Sort answer. No.

Long answer. Yes.

:)

But seriously. Can it harm it, yes, cause smoke can coat anything exposed to it. It's why everything in a smokers house is orange (The other stuff in smokes makes it worse..).. that said, in the real world conditions of being a normal person who isn't burning them 24/7 right next to the case and such, no, you're fine. Or REALLY unlucky lol. Smoking next to a computer is much worse, and lots of people do that every day of their lives.

Lol, I'm a white male, I burn them cause well I live in a apartment and it reaks of weed cause of the people that live around me -___-

give more details? What has your incense routine been like?

Dude, that's a very personal question, right or wrong, it's his choice

Oh, you said incense, ok nevermind :p

must be an ethnic thing --

You must open your mind wooooooooooo

Incense isn't an exclusive item to any race, it can be enjoyed (or hated) by all

• Like 3

Lol, I'm a white male, I burn them cause well I live in a apartment and it reaks of weed cause of the people that live around me -___-

lol suuuuure ;) me too ;) ;) always everyone else :p

• Like 2