Huge Steam Sale going on RIGHT now.

Hm! I've not really played an Unreal game aside from Unreal Tournament an amazingly long time ago! Which of these is worth getting, if not all of them?

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/683/

I'll let the link speak for itself. :happy:

Damn you valve, stop making me buy games I have no time to play. I still have 20 or so games I need to finish from the last holiday sale.

BTW you should probably fix your link to point to the homepage instead of the unreal deal page.

Damn you valve, stop making me buy games I have no time to play. I still have 20 or so games I need to finish from the last holiday sale.

BTW you should probably fix your link to point to the homepage instead of the unreal deal page.

:shifty: :blush:..

Thanks.

I'm sick right now so I'm not all that clear in the head... I forgot to clear my c&p cache.

Wow, looks like I am going to spend some money, people start recommending good buys, my vote goes to Trine as a must have.

Considering they're having what looks like super sales every day, maybe it's best to wait to see if the game you'll be wanting drops even more? :shiftyninja:

Considering they're having what looks like super sales every day, maybe it's best to wait to see if the game you'll be wanting drops even more? :shiftyninja:

Exactly. After all, if the game you want doesn't drop even more in price, you can always get it on the last day of the sale.

Almost ALL games on Steam are on sale.

Yup, and there is a huge set of deals that are going to change daily.

I would like to point everyone into the direction of the Introversion Pack! http://store.steampowered.com/sub/4603/

Uplink alone is worth that price, being one of the best PC games ever created! Defcon is a beauty too, not played the other two that much, but I've heard good things.

Also, Tropico 3 + the expansion is definitely worth grabbing as well!