Huge Steam Sale going on RIGHT now.

It was on a similar price at Christmas, so it may come up again. I can't imagine it playing well with a Keyboard+MOuse either though.. I do have the earlier 3D GTA games and they're pretty much impossible to play without a gamepad.. :[

I've been forced to play with the keyboard and mouse and it isn't too bad once you get used to it.

I've been meaning to pick up a 360 controller for the driving and flying though, because that can be difficult at times with the keyboard.

All in all, I didn't buy anything.. I did buy Deus Ex though.. Wasn't part of a deal. :p

They had Deus Ex collection (both games) for 75% off one of the days, I bought it then for ?5.

can you do coop online? i thought it was just local...

Yeah it's local only. Trine 2 will have online coop though :)

Most of the GTA4s reviews mention poor performance, but it has gotten better with updates.

Way, WAY better with the updates. When the game first came out, I couldn't even get 3 or 4 fps playing it. Now I can get around 20 fps. And with EFLC the performance was even better, and even more noticable than with GTA4 vanilla.

I finally bought Resident Evil 5 as it was one of the few games I could play with a broken shoulder :p . Anyone wants to join me in a game, just search for Scirwode.

Scirwode