Happy Birthday Neowins Board!

Darn I missed it on the 9th but I just want to point out that our current memberbase is two years and two days old! (in human terms, still a baby!) :pacifier:

While the site is almost 3 years old this coming October we finally took the plunge in July 2001 with vBulletin, 2 years later we have kept our original memberbase after a succesful conversion to Invision Power Board and we're still going strong!

who remembers us playing around with such boards like phpBB, YaBB and even ikonboard!

yeah, i still remember hearing about an ickle site called neowin from when i was an op in #winbeta

www.archive.org search for neowin.net.... Already got posted a couple hundred times, but still very entertaining......

Office XP RC1 Screenshots :D

Windows XP build 2463 leaked :D

haha goooood ol' times.....

EDIT: There's a link to go to the forums, but archive.org can't retrieve data for the forums (robot.txt), I guess it's trying to retrieve here without success

we've reached 1 million posts twice, 30 thousand members twice (about to do it a third time); neowin just keeps getting better and better :woot:

phew, had to run into the kitchen

bday.gif

I only just passed my 1st anniversary here, so I never saw the earlier incarnations of the board.

I am sure I would've gotten owned just as quick though ;)

Congrats and thanks for keeping it going through all the annoyances (Y)

we've reached 1 million posts twice, 30 thousand members twice (about to do it a third time); neowin just keeps getting better and better :woot:

Well the board isn't going to turn 2 again. :whistle:

Nice cake Blaise. :ike:

Happy birthday to neowin.

And I hope neowin will be here for a long time.

Because this where I usually relax after work.I think I need a life.:)

Happyyyyyyyyyyy Burfday!! :fun: :cake:

Give props to vBulletin, and the Neowin Designers, thats when i made my appearance!

However, I'm super comfy now with IPB Props to their design team too.

ah yes, happy birthday neowin :)

i'm glad this summer is going better than last summer, i was so bored at work last summer...

:woot:! - Neowin keeps on rockin' :punk: ....

Me loves Neowin even more :wub: :happy: ....

Radish?

:woot: :punk: :cake: :beer: :present:

Happy Birthday Neowin Board! Thanks Neobond and Redmak for creating such a great tech news website and its wonderful community! :woot: (Y) (Y)

damm talk about a kid thats 3 yrs old and is in college. Well neowin is 3 completed college and has kdis and a family!

Damm! anwyays congrads!