Neowin Tapatalk feature

To be honest Tapatalk is a nuisance for administrators, it's just SOMETHING else you need to update regularly on your website. I've tried it and I definitely wouldn't recommend it for this website.

• Like 3

I wonder how many other people are like me and don't bother to go to neowin on an android device because there is no app or tapatalk support.

Also - You have to pay for tapatalk? pretty sure I got mine free at some point or at least incredibly cheap so it might as well have been free.

I use the mobile site on a daily basis, i have also used tapatalk before and found it to be a pain in the arse

Let me ask this,

Apart from the whole "native experience" (even tho the app is pretty ugly). What does this app bring that the mobile version of the site does not?

Let me ask this,

Apart from the whole "native experience" (even tho the app is pretty ugly). What does this app bring that the mobile version of the site does not?

This is what I keep wondering? :s

Doesn't Tapatalk add this ridiculous message to every post "Sent via Tapatalk on my iPhone" etc :s

Aye it does, i think you can turn that off, however most people don't.

I see it all the time on XDA developers. "Sent my <my device> running <rom> <build> <random-comment>" really does annoy me.

Let me ask this,

This is what I keep wondering? :s

Agreed, though the mobile site has its quirks, I've used tapatalk in other forums and can't see any real use for it.