Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jos

Got accepted to try the new Digg v4!

17 posts in this topic

I got accepted to try the new Digg v4! I put up a few screenshots here. Anyone else get accepted? What do you think of the changes?

1 person likes this

nvm

It's a little weird seeing something you submit be resubmitted by something you RSS track.

I got accepted to try the new Digg v4! I put up a few screenshots here. Anyone else get accepted? What do you think of the changes?

You're the kind of person that loves to be called on your phone by random people, loves to let people know where u live, who you are, who you follow, who wants more friends, etc. etc. Oh and loves to brag about which .COM sent you an invitation to be their guinea pig. You're a perfect customer because you buy anything and everything.

Nice website.

You're the kind of person that loves to be called on your phone by random people, loves to let people know where u live, who you are, who you follow, who wants more friends, etc. etc. Oh and loves to brag about which .COM sent you an invitation to be their guinea pig. You're a perfect customer because you buy anything and everything.

Nice website.

Dude, it's like you've known me my whole life. ;)

2 people like this

Nice website.

Jealous or am I missing something?

I got invited too. It wouldn't let me log in at first so I tried it a day or two later. Went through the whole "follow these people!" thing, loaded the page, closed it and went back to the regular Digg. I don't like it at all.

I much prefer the older Digg. V4 just feels like twitter and an RSS reader. Lots of automated spam from stories getting submitted.

Yup, I got in. It's awesome so far, I like the Facebook-ish style to it. Will help get your stories out there as your friends will get to see and Digg it up.

Cool.

Still won't use it though.

Nice site you have there :)

got accepted a couple of days ago, it's certainly not bad don't use Digg that much now

Diggbook?

post-42644-12781751150126.png

and.....?

Nice site you have there :)

Thanks!

I got the email but it won't let me into the site.

I'll stick to reddit.