Neowin welcomes its 250,000th member sign up

Another subscriber that will benefit from this awesome site! Congrats on the milestone neowin - here's to many more!

What happened on the 28th February 2008?

EDIT: Someone already updated the Wikipedia article :|

Super! Now that's an achievement worth having. (Y)

Quite an achievement, wonder if this Manav will become an active forum poster? :)

He better be an active member. :shifty:

Isn't that right around the time, someone posted a review of Windows 7 build 6 or something?

A forum thread about exploding hard drives (or something to that extent) created by Marshalus made it onto the Digg front page on February 28th, 2008. Conclusion: If you want to top the 'Most users online' number, post something digg-worthy, submit it and hope.

A forum thread about exploding hard drives (or something to that extent) created by Marshalus made it onto the Digg front page on February 28th, 2008. Conclusion: If you want to top the 'Most users online' number, post something digg-worthy, submit it and hope.

Or alternatively, make a network of at least 100 Neowin users on Digg. That would certainly make it easier for all Neowin content to get noticed on Digg.

• Like 2

Or alternatively, make a network of at least 100 Neowin users on Digg. That would certainly make it easier for all Neowin content to get noticed on Digg.

Good idea.

Super! Now that's an achievement worth having. (Y)

He better be an active member.??:shifty:

Why? I'm here. What more does Neowin need.?

Digg V4 will also help with that. You submit or digg stories up and all your friends will see it. If a lot of Neowin people sign up and are actually active on the site, more stories will likely be seen by others. So yeah, do it.

So the new member that caused this thread still has not posted

I still believe he is a real person and not a bot, and is a little scared because all this expectaion is on his shoulders to make his 1st post something Front page news worthy!

No pressure!!

Seems like an Indian name to me. As far as manav is concerned, may be the admins could email him and get him here, so that this thread doesn't end in disappointment.

Seems like an Indian name to me. As far as manav is concerned, may be the admins could email him and get him here, so that this thread doesn't end in disappointment.

Hopefully he doesn't take as long as you to make his first post :p

Now how many of those accounts are actually active on the site / forums :whistle: :shiftyninja:

Yes I would love to see that many active users.