Will you line up to buy StarCraft 2?

98 members have voted

1. 1. Will you line up?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

No, pre-ordered online and it'll come to my door in the morning of release day. Will be installing away while there's people still in queues at game shops miles away from their homes :)

The one time this year I'll stand out is when I pick up my Cataclysm collectors edition.

As far as starcraft 2?

I'm so poor right now I'm debating on it. :(

Even IF I wanted it, I might wait for the Protoss campaign.

Ha!

Already have it!!

Not a gamer at all, but got it for a friend.

To stand in line ANYWHERE for ANYTHING (except a concert or amusement park) waiting for the place to open is absolutely dumb, IMO!!

HELL YES. FREE SWAG! Thanks Anaron for the heads up (Y). I was looking forward to the Midnight Release @ Gamestop/EB... but I get more stuff @ FS. Too bad BB has nothing.

For SC2? No. Blizzard makes quality games, and I plan to get it for at least the single-player campaign and UMS maps in multiplayer. But RTS on the level that Blizzard took SC2 is just not my style (where every counter has a counter, you are forced to learn all of those relations in order to beat the competitor).

Previous to yesterdays Doctor Visit I would have said yes, However it seams starting on Monday the 26th through Wed. The 28th I will be in the Hospital, however, My Wife said that she would pick it up for me when the store opened on Tuesday, and bring it to me for me to look at :p I ordered the Collectors Edition.

No, their whole restrictive battle.net policy stinks and I won't even buy this game, or other upcoming ones if they don't correct their stance.

I'm saying this having bought all Blizzard games since Warcraft 2, and I don't really like saying it.

No, their whole restrictive battle.net policy stinks and I won't even buy this game, or other upcoming ones if they don't correct their stance.

I'm saying this having bought all Blizzard games since Warcraft 2, and I don't really like saying it.

What do you mean by restrictive? Not allowing you to cheat and banning you if you try?

HELL YES. FREE SWAG! Thanks Anaron for the heads up (Y). I was looking forward to the Midnight Release @ Gamestop/EB... but I get more stuff @ FS. Too bad BB has nothing.

Finally, another StarCraft 2 fan (other than Sikh). /highfive

The free hat looks cool but the headset looks "cheap". I'll probably give it away if I get it (the headset, that is).

Finally, another StarCraft 2 fan (other than Sikh). /highfive

The free hat looks cool but the headset looks "cheap". I'll probably give it away if I get it (the headset, that is).

You're supposed to get both if you're in the top 50 people. (Y). :yes:

No. I'm sure I'll get it fairly soon after release, assuming it has good reviews, and I'm willing to bet it probably will. Fun, but not on my "gotta have it before everybody else list". Now Diablo 3 is another story entirely...

No. I'm sure I'll get it fairly soon after release, assuming it has good reviews, and I'm willing to bet it probably will. Fun, but not on my "gotta have it before everybody else list". Now Diablo 3 is another story entirely...

some of us have been waiting since '98 for this game .. lol so people like me, Anaron and Sikh will need it before everyone else (Y).

some of us have been waiting since '98 for this game .. lol so people like me, Anaron and Sikh will need it before everyone else (Y).

what he said and anaron check your pm. We gotta talk ;).

no, never really played the first one that much. Had more fun with Age of Empires (1 and 2) online

It's one thing to line up for the regular version (which can be purchased digitally) but it's another to line up for the Collector's Edition. It's certainly better than waiting for it to come in the mail.

Do you get anything different for waiting in line rather than getting it through the post?