97 members have voted

1. 1. What race do you play as (the most)?

• Protoss
    • Terran
    • Zerg
    • Random

That's true, it's nothing like opening yourself, but if you think about it.. I'll say it again. it's not really of a surprise, since you know what's in it.

Well said indeed. To me, unboxing the Collector's Edition is comparable to unclothing an attractive woman.

(Just kidding)

Ahahaha, that is awesome :).

Well said indeed. To me, unboxing the Collector's Edition is comparable to unclothing an attractive woman.

(Just kidding)

:laugh: Brilliant!

I'm a comedian. :cool:

Anyway, I'm going to get my hands on the Collector's Edition in roughly 15 hours. :p

Just got my copy of the game in the mail from bestbuy. :)

Going to install the game and enjoy it.

Also, it comes with a jim raynor note pad, some guest passes for WOW and SC2, and the game itself : )

neztea

post-3374-12801712165895.jpg

post-3374-12801712286452.jpg

post-3374-12801713609764.jpg

post-3374-12801713694938.jpg

OMG, ahaha, Dam you Blizzard!

Neztea

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good move for Blizzard there. (Y).

I kind of just pre-ordered off Amazon.ca (Toronto) last minute today with the free super savers shipping method. Do you think they will still ship it by tonight?

I kind of just pre-ordered off Amazon.ca (Toronto) last minute today with the free super savers shipping method. Do you think they will still ship it by tonight?

It should ship either tonight or tomorrow I think.

Cancel your order! They're completely backordered... If you can afford the bandwidth buy the digital release or get it from a store.

Just 7 hours until I get it. The wait is killing me! :(

Unfortunately I overspent this weekend (was worth it though ;)) so I'll have to wait till Friday when I get paid.

I just went out and pre-ordered my copy (better late than never, right?). They said they had a TON of pre-orders and only had a couple of copies left, so I guess I got lucky. :)

I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow. :D

I just thought of this now, but do you guys think it's the same disc for both PC and Mac versions? Nobody has ever mentioned this.