Jump to content
|Topic||Stats||Last action by|
|PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion||
|XBOX Live Down||
|ESX iSCSI Software Adapter||
|Meet Vivaldi, a new browser from the former CEO of Opera||
|Storage spaces problems||
Posted 04 August 2010 - 19:26
Posted 04 August 2010 - 19:30
Same here... Usually when I hear about a Diablo II ladder reset I want to start playing it again. Now I hear this news and I don't think I will rush home playing Torchlight tonight. I will nonetheless look for Torchlight 2 as I did with the 1st one because price was attractive and also the fact that co-op will add a lot to the experience.
The first was fun for a bit, but I got bored of it pretty quick. Maybe the new Co-op mode will change that.
Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:16
Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:23
Posted 06 August 2010 - 16:53
- The Railman class is "an engineer turned into a melee tank." They are charged with developing transportation and pushing it into the wilderness.
- The Outlander is a hybrid of ranged with "superstitious magic." Survivalist vibe.
- Identification system will be changed, if not completely removed.
- The loot you see drop will belong only to you, and item trading will be available. Trading interface included, but you can throw things on the ground for anyone to pick up if you want.
- Co-op is a minimum of four players, and a possible maximum of eight. Summons are a major factor in these numbers. Not finalized.
- More monsters scaling this time, not as much as oblivion but better than the main dungeon in the original game.
- PvP might appear in the game, but it won't be possible to do it cheat-free. (due to heavy modability and p2p multiplayer probably)
- Skill system has changed.
- The world will be divided into zones with sub-areas, and random outdoors.
- Three major distinct outdoor types - Grassy mountain Steppes, Desert and Dark, Spooky Battlefield Forest (Swamp?)
- 200+ Unique weapon models.
- New weapon types, including Cannons and Fist weapons.
- No mounts.
- Price point close to the last game.
Posted 06 August 2010 - 16:54
Posted 07 August 2010 - 12:04
Posted 07 August 2010 - 12:19
Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:08
Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:51
Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:00
Hmmm... coming in 2011.
Man, if this gets released anywhere near Diablo 3 the investors are going
to be ****ed. <--Angry.
Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:29
Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:31
Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:05
A very good Diablo clone, so this sounds interesting. Hopefully they'll now get the time to flesh out the storyline a bit. I'd like to see a mostly optional story, but one that's still there if you want to follow it more closely by talking to townsfolk.
We actually hired a writer this time out, so we’re endeavouring to have a coherent narrative, and to work that more into the quests that you’re undertaking.
Posted 19 August 2010 - 12:10