I dunno.. MW2 story was epic.. but Multiplayer is just frustrating.. decisions..

blink.gif

I guess you haven't played it.... There is a hardcore mode, a real one.

I have it, own it, play it. Hardcore mode still has stuff on the screen. At least on the Xbox 360 version it does.

I'll be buying it, found Waw MP very enjoyable.

Me too, I'm hoping that the supermarkets have it on release day very cheap! Got MW2 for ?26 last year on launch day.

I dunno.. MW2 story was epic.. but Multiplayer is just frustrating.. decisions..

You must learn how to play then. :whistle:

The single player bored the hell out of me. Multiplayer is where it´s at.

out of curiosity, what was offered with the preorder? some kind of beta i assume? that's why preorders are so huge if so.

nothing as far as im aware.

out of curiosity, what was offered with the preorder? some kind of beta i assume? that's why preorders are so huge if so.

Nothing.

I'm thinking pre-orders are so high, because MOH looks a bit ****, and that does come with entry to BF3 beta (on Play.com).

I'll probably end up buying both :laugh:

Nothing.

I'm thinking pre-orders are so high, because MOH looks a bit ****, and that does come with entry to BF3 beta (on Play.com).

I'll probably end up buying both :laugh:

that's exactly the one i was thinking of actually :p

my bad.

I wish there would be Call of Duty betas because then, surely, the amount of bugs and glitches at launch would be far less. Must be something to do with Activision if 2 developers won't make a beta.

I would buy another CoD game but only if it has dedicated servers, I loved all the CoD games up to W@W (IMO W@W was the best of the series) but I wouldn't touch MW2 with a ten foot pole.

I like to think that pre-orders are higher than MW2 because there are ded servers so more PC gamers are actually wanting to play it (I never bought MW2 - only played mp for about an hour total).

I would buy another CoD game but only if it has dedicated servers, I loved all the CoD games up to W@W (IMO W@W was the best of the series) but I wouldn't touch MW2 with a ten foot pole.

Yeah there are dedicated servers for Black Ops, it was one of the first things Treyarch announced along with the games.

It would be good too if there were dedicated servers on consoles too, although they might be minefields for hackers Treyarch should try and keep on guard to prevent it. Metal Gear Online did it and I really like it- choose what mode to play with people of a certain level with already determined maps.

Dedicated Server is were its all at.. Im in...I all for the tatical Servers

Rules.

HardCore Mode Only

No Bunny Hopping

No Dolphin Diving

NO exsplosives (RPG/Frags/noob tubing)

No Runing (disabled)

No walking (have to move in prone)

NO marty

NO Last Stand

Have to use scoop

any one thats played W@W and COD 4 MW on These Tatical Servers know what I mean when I say only the skill player show here.,

you also never ever serr 12 year old or under taking smack and BS.. in fact u never see kids ever on these servers..

Rules.

HardCore Mode Only

No Bunny Hopping

No Dolphin Diving

NO exsplosives (RPG/Frags/noob tubing)

No Runing (disabled)

No walking (have to move in prone)

NO marty

NO Last Stand

Have to use scoop

and no fun?

and no fun?

there a lot of fun.. and u jsut dont get randomly Tubed by noobs.. so its more skill too

by Im betting your a kid with no skill, so Jumping well shooting or lying Down real quick well shotting is more your style. Or possible running with dual g18s without having to aim is what u consider to be assming...