Woman starts fight over chicken nuggets

it really needs sound. To me, it looks like the employee is throwing up some serious attitude.

It's still no excuse for freaking out about not getting any Chicken McNuggets.

where my chicken nuggets bitch, where are they huh huh bitch you better give me my nuggets. damn, I wish I was in the car behind her, what a show. put that **** up on youtube, 100k views in a week.

Makes me wonder just what's in those nuggets ???

And what the next customer to drive up to the window must have thought ... :unsure:

from this video, and articles posted some years ago... its silly puddy in those nuggets. In the first video, skip to minute 3:00.

That's madness, but I also wonder why the person behind her didn't do anything. They just drove on up like everything was business as usual. >.>

Must be normal behaviour in that town.

Madnesss??!!! THIS IS TOLEDOOO!!!!

769774.jpg

Just couldn't resist :)

PMS or post natal depression or both.

I could read her lips: "You Wanna Piece Of Me?" I'm gonna bring all my hillbilly brothers from my hick town and show ya not to put yourself between a woman and her nuggets.

Ya hear?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

People like this make me wish I didn't have the same nationality.

Do you think there is any country on earth that doesn't have idiots like this? Sorry but there isn't, so don't feel bad about your nationality. Feel bad about your species. :p

from this video, and articles posted some years ago... its silly puddy in those nuggets. In the first video, skip to minute 3:00.

He sounds crazy

Dimethylpolysiloxane is used as a matter of safety to keep the oil from foaming, McComb says. The chemical is a form of silicone also used in cosmetics and Silly Putty. A review of animal studies by The World Health Organization found no adverse health effects associated with dimethylpolysiloxane.

Silly putty is only 4% Dimethylypolysiloxane.

Dimethylpolysiloxane is listed as the last item on the taco bell ingredients list which means it has the least amount.

You can also buy dimethylepolysiloxane over the counter at drug stores.

It don't see how it is dangerous.

PMS or post natal depression or both.

I could read her lips: "You Wanna Piece Of Me?" I'm gonna bring all my hillbilly brothers from my hick town and show ya not to put yourself between a woman and her nuggets.

Ya hear?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now, let me start my car truck and speed out of here there like the hazard dukes.