[Web] Girl quits her job on dry erase board, emails entire office

We received the following photos last night from a person who works with this girl. Her name is Jenny (not confirmed) - we're working our contact for Jenny's last name. Yesterday morning, Jenny quit her job with a (flash)bang by emailing these photos to the entire office, about 20 employees we're told. Awesome doesn't begin to describe this office heroine. Check back as we will be updating if we get more details.

Link

wtg!

i always lol at people who spend their work hours just browsing the net all day. personally if i have no regular work at work to do i find something else to work on. but that's just me and i'm weird like that. unless my job is to wait for phone calls in which case i remain at readiness. i hate when i go up to a secretary in an office and she takes 10 seconds to stop playing fb games and greet me then is as brisk as possible so she can get back to her fb gaming quicker.

Ugh, I can't see it because I'm on a work's 3G dongle and Vodafone's content filter blocks this website :s Does anybody else know how I can access this story/these pictures, please? :)

*non douche Spencer*

also...

so...she quit her job... (meaning no unemployment benefits)

And doesn't have a new one?

In this economy

in the financial industry...

whooo, sorry not the smartest move she's made.

*non douche Spencer*

also...

so...she quit her job... (meaning no unemployment benefits)

And doesn't have a new one?

In this economy

in the financial industry...

whooo, sorry not the smartest move she's made.

Hot girls don't have trouble finding work, ever. Especially if shes willing to be a receptionist/secretary/assistant, which is what she was doing.