Dungeons aren't the only way to get exotic armor. There's also crafting, karma, wvw badges and the trading post. Though some of those methods may not have the stat combo you want.

Man, for about 2 weeks now it's been impossible to play at part time throughout EU / Middle East / Asia because of some internet routing issue that may or may not be Anet's fault. They've said nothing about it despite massive threads on the forums. The German language thread has an insane amount of replies.

It's about 3 hours peak time, and most of the afternoon / evenings weekends.

Got this game last year but haven't played since last December..Does anyone wanna play together? I would be willing to roll a new character, as of right now I have a LV80 Warrior, but I'd be willing to try a Guardian or the likes. Really wanna get back into it but I am so far detached from the game now that it's tough.

https://www.guildwar...end-of-culling/

Soon begins actually being able to see more than just a few enemies in WvW.

Saw that the other day, too. It's nice to see the copied they system from Aion so that we can only show nameplates. It worked out pretty well in that game. And there is no flying thank god. Which was the worst part of rvr in Aion.

• 2 weeks later...

WvW is like a whole new game now. Seeing the entire enemy zerg is pretty much amazing.

...it can also be a bit rough on max wvw settings on my 6870, but i kinda expected that.

For anyone who experienced Code 7 and the other related connection issues, I've been semi-plauged by them, wondering if transferring to another server helped anyone out? I'm assume it makes no difference since it's all on the "same server" just different worlds, but though I'd ask with the free transfer to medium realms.

All in all this update doesn't provide much for me to be excited about. I guess I should be happy with it considering I'm in a large active wvwvw guild. Still though, it's not doing much for me.

Oh well. Maybe next month?

Anyone jump into the super adventure box yet? I haven't had the chance to yet but it looks like it could be..well..interesting to say the least.

Anyone jump into the super adventure box yet? I haven't had the chance to yet but it looks like it could be..well..interesting to say the least.

will be checking it out when i get home today.

It's great fun. It's a complete departure and a lot of work has clearly gone into it. I hope they keep it around longer than just a month.

Well they've dropped a hint they will be adding more to it. They said since they didn't have the time to get a few weapon skins finished they will be put in as rewards for new worlds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is crafting in Guild Wars 2. Crafting is very tedious task in GW2. For many non-elite gamers, it looks complex. But once you started the crafting process, you get the hang of how it works, it can be fun. There are literally thousands of recipe to be discovered and learn. I don't think anyone, even if you are an elite player, will you ever discovered ALL of the recipe. I bow down to anyone that have one of their character discovered all the crafting recipes. I have spend so much cash trying to craft all of the known recipe I can put my hands on, but there are tons of recipe on Trading Post that I can't even afford the cash to buy to learn them. Crafting is not random. Mystic Forge yields random items but that is not real crafting machine. Many people call that "mystic toilet". The crafting require that you learn the recipe. The items crafted does not give random results. All the stats are fixed.

Crafting in GW2 is a breeze compared to Aion.

In Aion you could spend 4 hours crafting and you might gain 50 levels in your crafting profession. You're still subject to rng that might or might not allow you to fail a really expensive craft.

In GW2 you could spend 4 hours crafting and completely max out your profession and be able to make the best of the best as far as items go (excluding legendaries). It's actually one of the few places in the game that doesn't revovle around RNG but the downside is that you shouldn't expect to use it to make money in game.

i have played a lot of MMO games in my life and i can say that While generally i have a lot of fun playing Guild Wars 2 and I love a lot of the systems they use (especially crafting) I do not find it as easy to find friends in that game as other games. I have never once run a dungeon in the game (other than the special ones from Holidays) as it is to difficult to find a group, and with out running in groups it is difficult to see the same people over and over again.

However, at the same time i have noticed that at least on my server anyway which is supposed to be a High server load all the time, generally i never see other people while i am playing out of a town.