official mmo guild wars arenanet pc

• Please log in to reply
2689 replies to this topic

#2371 OP trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:47

Posted Image

Just one of the FOUR gifts required to craft the non BLC items for this event. That lasts little more than a week. The items will cost around 125g to craft, if not more.

What. On. Earth. Is. Anet. Thinking. It's like they are intentionally trying to shoot themselves in the foot. And then there is the incredibly low chance that rivals the odds of getting a precursor the BLC (that people are spending real money on). It seems to me like the people at Anet have lost the plot. People are already voicing their opinions loudly and clearly on low chances for precursor weapons and RNG in this game..it's going to push a lot of people over the edge.

#2372 Xilo

Xilo

Neowinian Senior

Posted 23 October 2012 - 13:30

Most people can't even farm that amount of gold. **** is getting ridiculous.

#2373 Geoffrey B.

Geoffrey B.

LittleNeutrino

• Tech Issues Solved: 11
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 928 WP8.10.14203.306

Posted 23 October 2012 - 13:42

wont get to play the update till i get home tonight, i waited last night to play it however, eventually i just went to bed.

#2374 Perfect72

Perfect72

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 23 October 2012 - 14:23

Just one of the FOUR gifts required to craft the non BLC items for this event. That lasts little more than a week. The items will cost around 125g to craft, if not more.

What. On. Earth. Is. Anet. Thinking. It's like they are intentionally trying to shoot themselves in the foot. And then there is the incredibly low chance that rivals the odds of getting a precursor the BLC (that people are spending real money on). It seems to me like the people at Anet have lost the plot. People are already voicing their opinions loudly and clearly on low chances for precursor weapons and RNG in this game..it's going to push a lot of people over the edge.

Just let out a long sigh...
Yeah, I think I'm done. I've kept it on my computer this long and playing occasionally hoping for some change. I now have no qualm against completely removing from my PC. Even if it is free, I don't think I will be having the urge to play anymore.

So sad, after such a long wait and anticipation. Damn you, ArenaNet. Well, I won't say I didn't get my moneys worth. I did get many hours of entertainment, sadly, no staying power though. :(. Well, another year of waiting for another MMO (Elder Scrolls Online) that will probably suck/get ruined by devs/giant pandas will crush/tarnish my dreams again for a lasting MMO.

#2375 Blackhearted

Blackhearted

• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 (VM)

Posted 23 October 2012 - 21:30

Was anyone legitimately surprised at the cost of the crafted halloween stuff? I know i wasn't

#2376 OP trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:28

Anyone playing on the maguuma server? If so tell your server mates to not be total and complete cowards by logging off when you lose a fair fight. That **** ****es me off after all the **** talking the people on that server have done in the last week since the new matches started.

3 different people in a row logged off after I beat them in fair 1v1 fights. At least they would have been killed had they not logged out. The worst part is that 2 were guardians and 1 was a thief. The 2 most OP pvp classes in the game and all 3 were sporting the [GOON] tag. Pathetic cowards.

Rage quit ensued.

/rant

#2377 Blackhearted

Blackhearted

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:53

Atleast you can actually get kills in wvw. Over here in fort aspenwood we rarely get out of our main spawn this week.

#2378 OP trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:34

What server are you on? Join Darkhaven, we're going up the ranks in wv3. We have a pretty strong presence during the night but we need more for mornings, mid after noon and prime-time. :)

#2379 Slane

Slane

Neowinian Senior

Posted 26 October 2012 - 00:50

So awhile back(first launched) I joined Trag3dy guild when I was on Crystal Desert, and used my Tome of Influence. Not realizing influence is per server and not for the whole guild. So after moving over to Darkhaven, I submitted a ticket in order to get that back so I could use it on Darkhaven (we were getting the backpacks and something else I think). They said they would get back to me. Well, they got back to me, told me they can't refund the influence, but did give me 400 gems as compensation for the long wait time it took to get a reply. (9/06 to 10/25).

That's pretty cool. What's that valued in-game?

#2380 OP trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

Posted 26 October 2012 - 00:54

Uh. 200 gems is about 1g35s now. Somewhere around there. Or maybe it's 230 gems for 1g? I'll look later in a bit. Gem prices have skyrocketed in the last few days. Love it or hate it Anets strategy for making themselves money on this halloween event is working.

#2381 OP trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:00

I was way off. 1g will get about 130 gems.

#2382 OP trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:44

I found the most deadly weapon on the battlefield last night. And yes, you can actually throw it at people:

Posted Image

#2383 OP trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:15

Third post in a row! A new goody has been found that was added in the recent halloween update. Anet added a new Fov option! In the properties for your gw2 shortcut put -testVerticalFov at the end of the target box and enjoy seeing more than you did before!

#2384 Blackhearted

Blackhearted

Posted 28 October 2012 - 18:27

They really should fix the second book you get for doing those 'run around and talk to the ghosts' things. It having the stat layout of an 80 backpiece yet only accepting the lvl 0 trash for upgrade items is retarded.

#2385 ir0nw0lf

ir0nw0lf

Neowinian Fanatic

Posted 28 October 2012 - 22:50

Third post in a row! A new goody has been found that was added in the recent halloween update. Anet added a new Fov option! In the properties for your gw2 shortcut put -testVerticalFov at the end of the target box and enjoy seeing more than you did before!

Any suggestions on using that command for various resolutions and such?