• Phone: Samsung Galaxy S2 (VM)

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:45

Finally got it done.

Posted Image

#2387 OP trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:01

Any suggestions on using that command for various resolutions and such?

Not really. Mostly it's for people with wide screen monitors.

#2388 ir0nw0lf

ir0nw0lf

Neowinian Fanatic

Posted 30 October 2012 - 14:32

Not really. Mostly it's for people with wide screen monitors.

I didn't read the official forum post about it until after my message, shame on me on that one. :blush: Didn't require any extra command line arguments, runs great, I can see more on screen @ 1680x1050 than before. Did not notice any performance hit.

#2389 macel

macel

Up the Irons!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:55

Finally bothered to update my equipment.. Unfortunately there really doesn't seem to be any good looking Warhorn skins which is my go to weapon. Dual axes for farming runs at least look pretty sweet. Hopefully they'll add a decent looking Warhorn legendary at some point.

Also Clocktower... RAGE. Wasn't really that hard when I finally got some clean air and actually saw where my character was, rage against Norns and Charr in map chat was fairly amusing too.

Attached Images

• gw007.jpg

#2390 OP trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:17

Is that a destroyer axe?

#2391 macel

macel

Up the Irons!

Posted 31 October 2012 - 05:22

Is that a destroyer axe?

Reaver of the Mists and Corrupted Skeggox

#2392 Blackhearted

Blackhearted

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:01

A little teaser of what's coming up: https://www.guildwar.../november-2012/

#2393 +Tech085

Tech085

Banned

• Phone: iPhone 6

Posted 06 November 2012 - 00:33

I this bought Guild Wars 2, and having trouble accessing my account don't know if is the google authenticator I am using the GA on the iPod Touch 16GB 4th generation... it might not work with the iPod Touches the GA anyone have any ideas I also submit a ticket for them to reset my account password they did and I still can't login to my account it said invalid information. any idea's?

#2394 OP trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:16

Anet is making a 3 day refer-a-friend trial, coincidentally timed with one of the first big content patches of the game:

We want you to experience Guild Wars 2 and Lost Shores with your friends, so on Monday November 12, we will turn on Refer a Friend Free Trial. You will be able to invite up to 3 Friends to play Guild Wars 2 with you for free from November 15-18.
To do so, you need a Guild Wars 2 account in good standing that was created before 23:59 PST (7:59 GMT) on November 6.
We will give you more details once the program goes live, but start thinking about who you want to invite!

So time to get your friends into the game that still haven't tried it.

#2395 Kerm

Kerm

Neowinian Senior

Posted 08 November 2012 - 13:31

Wouldn't mind a free trial when the time comes if anyone would be so kind.
:)

#2396 OP trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:24

https://www.guildwar...-ascended-gear/

Sounds good to me. People are already screaming "gear treadmill I quit!" but I think they are over reacting more than a little bit. More importantly a reliable and more fun way to get precursor weapons! I'm glad I haven't broke the bank to buy one yet.

#2397 +Lingwo

Lingwo

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:08

Looks like the free trials are go.
If anyone wants one. Just drop me your email (i need that for the invitation) in pm and i'll send one over.

The trial only works from
15th November 9:00 AM PST to 18th November 10:00 PM PST

#2398 Blackhearted

Blackhearted

Posted 13 November 2012 - 15:02

https://www.guildwar...-ascended-gear/

Sounds good to me. People are already screaming "gear treadmill I quit!" but I think they are over reacting more than a little bit. More importantly a reliable and more fun way to get precursor weapons! I'm glad I haven't broke the bank to buy one yet.

I can understand why people are complaining about this. This more than likely will result in them eventually going to turn the game into WoW where you need to grind the gear treadmill to continue to do stuff in pve, as well as be able to (adequately) compete in WvW. And sooner or later, when this spreads to all item slots, people will want you to have this new tier of gear to accept you into a group to do ANY AND ALL content, not just the new stuff. If you ever played wow, you will know exactly what i'm talking about with people eventually requiring you to have higher gear than what's actually necessary to get invited to a group.

#2399 OP trag3dy

trag3dy

Neowinian Senior

Posted 13 November 2012 - 20:18

I can understand why people are complaining about this. This more than likely will result in them eventually going to turn the game into WoW where you need to grind the gear treadmill to continue to do stuff in pve, as well as be able to (adequately) compete in WvW. And sooner or later, when this spreads to all item slots, people will want you to have this new tier of gear to accept you into a group to do ANY AND ALL content, not just the new stuff. If you ever played wow, you will know exactly what i'm talking about with people eventually requiring you to have higher gear than what's actually necessary to get invited to a group.

I understand all that. But nowhere did Anet ever say exotics were going to be the final tier of equipment. People just assumed that's how it should be because that's how the game was at launch and during the betas. And it's not like they just got together a week ago and decided they needed to add stronger equipment to the game. They've probably been working on this update for the better part of a year in one form or another.

And also from what I'm reading it will only be worthwhile to wear the new armors inside the new dungeon. Everyone is all doom and gloom and they may be right, I just think it's a little to early to start over reacting when we don't even how exactly it's going to work and ANets future plans beyond this update.

#2400 Wakers

Wakers

Neowinian Senior

Posted 13 November 2012 - 20:20

It's not exactly a gear treadmill.

This set is only really for areas where the agony condition is, which is much the same as it was in GW1. Statistically, they have armour upgrades built in, so they're not very flexible.