Holly_Holm_vs._Allanna_Jones.gif

BOOM! Headshot. Holly Holm should be getting a call from the UFC soon. She even fights at 135lb.

The Garcia fight last night was really good too, didn't watch any more after that, the heat and exhaustion kicked in :/

The Garcia fight last night was really good too, didn't watch any more after that, the heat and exhaustion kicked in :/

Did he do his thing and just bang it out?

Did he do his thing and just bang it out?

He was a bit more cautious til the third round, and then  SPOILERS knocked the dude out

Looking forward to UFC this weekend, officially last one shown on ESPN UK - ######.

Looks like im gonna have to change provider just to get BT Sports, Gary Cook you are a ######ing sausage.

Looking forward to UFC this weekend, officially last one shown on ESPN UK - ******s.

Looks like im gonna have to change provider just to get BT Sports, Gary Cook you are a ****ing sausage.

Yeah. DJ is going to crush Moraga into a... 50-45.

Been watching Bellator Fight Master, Bun?

Sadly, no. Haven't really looked for a source for it. But from what I've seen around the MMA sites, there are plenty of ringers like Joe Riggs who's probably going to sweep the competition and given an unreasonable push on the Bellator show. Something akin to what they're doing to Lawal. Any fighter worth noticing?

0Penne8_gallery_post.jpg

Jessica Pene (Atomweight fighter - 105lb/47,8kg) proves yet again that while WMMA may not give you great boobs (pretty difficult with 105lb to go around), it will give you a nice ass.

In other news, WATCH MORE INVICTA FC.

There are talks about Cristiane Justino (Cyborg) moving up to 155lb, or the freakshow WMMA division as it is known (Seriously, look up some WMMA 155lbers, it's crazy). I still think they should get Ediane Gomes in there with her. She's the only woman with the build required to stand with Cyborg. Probably would lose anyway, but it would way more balanced than the Marloes Coenen fight (a natural 135lb fighter).

Sadly, no. Haven't really looked for a source for it. But from what I've seen around the MMA sites, there are plenty of ringers like Joe Riggs who's probably going to sweep the competition and given an unreasonable push on the Bellator show. Something akin to what they're doing to Lawal. Any fighter worth noticing?

XWT, if you need an invite let me know! Got episode 5 downloading now.. I thought that with Riggs, but honestly there are a good 4-5 fighters on there that could beat him, Souza being the main one. Give it a go, if you like TUF i imagine you'll like this, bit of a different set up, the fighters get to choose which team they go on, they also get to choose their own fights.

On a side note, if you dislike Frank Shamrock (not as a fighter, just as himself) then dont watch it, the most annoying man alive.

XWT, if you need an invite let me know! Got episode 5 downloading now.. I thought that with Riggs, but honestly there are a good 4-5 fighters on there that could beat him, Souza being the main one. Give it a go, if you like TUF i imagine you'll like this, bit of a different set up, the fighters get to choose which team they go on, they also get to choose their own fights.

On a side note, if you dislike Frank Shamrock (not as a fighter, just as himself) then dont watch it, the most annoying man alive.

At least he doesn't have his goddamn adult braces anymore. They should put him and Rickson Gracie there. Goddamn. TUF China is going to be off the hook, I hope.

At least he doesn't have his goddamn adult braces anymore. They should put him and Rickson Gracie there. Goddamn. TUF China is going to be off the hook, I hope.

Hahahaha i know, i swear he had them in for like 7 years.. I thought Joe Warren was a bit of a bad choice considering the caliber of the other coaches but he seems alright, he comes off as a dick when commentating but seems to know his stuff. At least he doesnt stand there idly staring at his fighter with an ipad in his hand, argh shamrock is so annoying!

Yeh it should be awesome, fingers crossed they decide to do a Pride rules event in Japan, oh my daays please let it happen!

Hahahaha i know, i swear he had them in for like 7 years.. I thought Joe Warren was a bit of a bad choice considering the caliber of the other coaches but he seems alright, he comes off as a dick when commentating but seems to know his stuff. At least he doesnt stand there idly staring at his fighter with an ipad in his hand, argh shamrock is so annoying!

Yeh it should be awesome, fingers crossed they decide to do a Pride rules event in Japan, oh my daays please let it happen!

Not going to happen, sorry. That would provide a ton of ammo for UFC detractors in the states. And because a picture is worth a thousand words

1036584-7M0VFAL.gif

That's Roger Huerta getting separated from his conscience at a ONE FC event. If you want Pride rules, just watch ONE FC. It's one of the top Asian MMA promotions right now.

As for Joe Warren, don't be fooled. The guy has an incredible wrestling pedigree. He just can't translate it that well. And he's a douchebag. There's that.

UFC on FOX 8 is right around the corner. Lots of great fights. 2 WMMA fights. Rory Mac vs Juggernaut. It has a ton of potential and hopefully Moraga can get himself finished or something.

Also, the way they could improve Fight Master was that fighters still got to choose their team based on a seed system but fights after that were randomized so no one would be able to take the path of least resistance.

I got ESPN now due to my BT Sports Package so I can see the UFC event tonight :)

Wait, how did you get it already? BT Sport doesn't go active until August 1st; that's when we're ringing up to activate it on Sky and get the channels.

Wait, how did you get it already? BT Sport doesn't go active until August 1st; that's when we're ringing up to activate it on Sky and get the channels.

I have a Youview box, got a message that said "press ok for BT Sports" pressed ok and then the preview channels appeared and ESPN became free :/

I have a Youview box, got a message that said "press ok for BT Sports" pressed ok and then the preview channels appeared and ESPN became free :/

Hmm, lucky you. Guess BT are letting YouView customers get them a bit earlier.

Hmm, lucky you. Guess BT are letting YouView customers get them a bit earlier.

There's nothing on BT Sport till 1st August but ESPN has come on earlier

Officially the last UFC id be watching on ESPN last night, lame as! Still need to sort out this BT sports package, need to do some investigating on prices and packages..

Good event though,

Lawler

looking absolutely incredible!

Officially the last UFC id be watching on ESPN last night, lame as! Still need to sort out this BT sports package, need to do some investigating on prices and packages..

I can help you with that. If you haven't got BT Infinity broadband, then there's just two packages: ?12 a month, or ?15 a month to get the channels in HD too. If you're planning on getting the broadband, then here's the packages. Be quick though, as if you order before August 1st, you get the HD channels free for a year (after that, it's ?3 a month if you still want them).