I can help you with that. If you haven't got BT Infinity broadband, then there's just two packages: ?12 a month, or ?15 a month to get the channels in HD too. If you're planning on getting the broadband, then here's the packages. Be quick though, as if you order before August 1st, you get the HD channels free for a year (after that, it's ?3 a month if you still want them).

Awesome man, currently with Virgin Media simply because ESPN came free with the Sports package. Quite happy with Virgin internet see we get a fair amount of discount because of the time we've been with them. Might be easier for me to find a decent stream online, not a fan of download caps an by the looks of it would be forking out a fair bit more for BT internet..

Awesome man, currently with Virgin Media simply because ESPN came free with the Sports package. Quite happy with Virgin internet see we get a fair amount of discount because of the time we've been with them. Might be easier for me to find a decent stream online, not a fan of download caps an by the looks of it would be forking out a fair bit more for BT internet..

We must have been unlucky then; we were on Virgin Media 50Mb and paying ?34 a month just for the broadband. We saved ?8 a month just on the broadband by switching to BT's top package, it's 50% faster, and there's no throttling (that was a major reason we switched, along with BT Sport). We seem to be one of the lucky few in the postcode lottery of broadband; our internet connection's been fast on both sides. Not a single service issue with BT so far, and we switched a month and a half ago. :)

Ill check it out man, appreciate the help! Gonna have to do a bit of working out, pretty sure we pay ?25 a month for the broadband so doubt there will be a huge difference really. My mate has just signed up for BT, Sky in his area havnt upgraded to fibre optic so maximum speed he could get was only 2mb. BT seems to be the way forward!

I need to be able to watch UFC so whats got to be done has got to be done!

Officially the last UFC id be watching on ESPN last night, lame as! Still need to sort out this BT sports package, need to do some investigating on prices and packages..

Good event though,

Lawler

looking absolutely incredible!

Lawler looked very sharp but Bobby Voelker looked shot in the first round. He had nothing for Lawler and it was a matter of time. Rory Mac vs Juggernaut was such a goddamn dud, christ, I was fuming. Rory has started to look even more like GSP 20-18, let's jab and coast. That sucked. As for the main event, nice to see Mighty Mouse going for finishes. Still, Moraga was totally out of his depth and it showed. He never had DJ in danger, unlike what Ian McCall was able to do to him in their first fight.

Lawler looked very sharp but Bobby Voelker looked shot in the first round. He had nothing for Lawler and it was a matter of time. Rory Mac vs Juggernaut was such a goddamn dud, christ, I was fuming. Rory has started to look even more like GSP 20-18, let's jab and coast. That sucked. As for the main event, nice to see Mighty Mouse going for finishes. Still, Moraga was totally out of his depth and it showed. He never had DJ in danger, unlike what Ian McCall was able to do to him in their first fight.

Yeh, looked like he hurt his foot after a kick aswell in the first round. Big disappointment Rory/Ellenberger fight, on paper it was the showcase fight of the card, seems to happen too often in UFC. Roll on Wednesday, Bellator 97

Bellator 97, Wed 31st July!

MAIN CARD (Spike TV, 7 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com, 6 p.m. ET)

No huge names, guaranteed to be some good fights though! Koreshkov has had some good finishes and is on a hell of a streak, Askren is undefeated also so should make it interesting!

Chandler/Rickells again another interesting match up, Rickells is pretty much undefeated just the 1 loss!

Bellator 97, Wed 31st July!

MAIN CARD (Spike TV, 7 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com, 6 p.m. ET)

No huge names, guaranteed to be some good fights though! Koreshkov has had some good finishes and is on a hell of a streak, Askren is undefeated also so should make it interesting!

Chandler/Rickells again another interesting match up, Rickells is pretty much undefeated just the 1 loss!

You've never watched Bellator, have you? Askren is boring as hell. Incredibly talented wrestler, sure. But boring. And now that they've cut Paul Daley, he doesn't have much opposition at all in the WW division. Koreshkov is russian, but not the right kind of russian. His background isn't Sambo, so he's getting blanketed unless he can pop Askren right in the kisser in the first 60 seconds. Chandler, on the other hand, is the real deal and I would love to see Dana extend an offer to him. Which is unlikely seeing how he's resigned with Viacom recently. It must have been a pretty sweet deal, after the mess that was the Eddie Alvarez situation.

I started watching it from like 78 i think.. To be fair i think ive only seen a handful of decent fights, it was either 90 or 92 that was full of KOs

Absolutely ridiculous KO provided by bush league refereeing.

Ha yeh i did see that one, that ref mustve really disliked Warren, ive watched the Bellator 360 series so caught up on the best fights, still trying to find the episode from the other week, Bellator's Top 20 KOs - need to see it!

Seems even nicer than her Body Issue photos. Judo certainly does a body good.

1016954_10151776449086276_356264404_n.jp

Calm your horses, KZ vs Aldo is this weekend.

New_UFC_163_Poster.jpg

The card is frankly crap. I sense another spell of bad PPV for the UFC. 160 was good, 161 bad, 162 amazing, 163... meh. My favorite fight on the card, apart from the main event, is Amanda Nunes vs Sheila Gaff. I would also love if they just put Ian McCall against John Lineker instead of giving them squash matches. You're not going to build up any FLW contender anytime soon if you keep doing this kind of matchmaking.

Cannot wait for this TUF season

Do you love drama? Because the fighting is going to be pretty ######.

293_zpsd9dfc6c8.png

I can't wait to see a Hi-Res of this!

Me too. New Facebook cover photo for sure.(Miesha looks terrible, Hendricks looks like he's delivering some furniture).

Do you love drama? Because the fighting is going to be pretty ****ty.

Who doesnt love a bit of drama? You never know there may be a few suprises!

Still gutted the main event isnt still Aldo/Pettis, god i want to see that fight :(