Who doesnt love a bit of drama? You never know there may be a few suprises!

Still gutted the main event isnt still Aldo/Pettis, god i want to see that fight :(

All in due time, Aldo should move up to LW in 2014. The weight cut is getting more difficult every time. What you'll see on TUF is a bunch of MMA fighters fighting one or two weight classes above what they should in order to get into TUF. It has been like that in pretty much every season besides the famous HW season. Pretty much every TUF winner has dropped a weight class immediately after getting the contract. A bunch of 125, 115, or even god forbid 105 WMMA fighters fighting at 135? Not good. As for the male cast, it's been pretty crappy overall with the last season and TUF Live being an exception. But the Carwin - Nelson season was a complete wash, nobody was offered a UFC contract and rightfully so.

Pettis vs Henderson was a better fight from a legitimacy stand point until Pettis acted like a total douche and tried to talk his way into TJ's spot. Dropping down a class for a direct title shot is pretty much ###### and hasn't worked out very well, especially against Aldo.

Bellator 97, Wed 31st July!

MAIN CARD (Spike TV, 7 p.m. ET)

PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com, 6 p.m. ET)

No huge names, guaranteed to be some good fights though! Koreshkov has had some good finishes and is on a hell of a streak, Askren is undefeated also so should make it interesting!

Chandler/Rickells again another interesting match up, Rickells is pretty much undefeated just the 1 loss!

4_Ben_Askren_vs._Andrey_Koreshkov_medium

Massive douchebag.

Viacom must be taking a page out of the Titan FC handbook. What are they thinking? This is their PPV plan? Former UFC stars who are both on the 3 fight losing streak? Christ, just bring Frank Shamrock back into the cage already. And Tank Abbot while you're at it.

Also

ZtvhTle.jpg

Bubba Jenkins is the real deal :| :| :|

If she has sex before a fight

It's really not appropriate for that setting. But she already answered that question once before

Ronda Rousey Tries to Fit in Healthy Amount of Sex Before Any Fight

As for the UFC 163 card

Main Card:

Jose Aldo (145) vs. Chan Sung Jung (145)

Phil Davis (205) vs. Lyoto Machida (205)

Cezar Ferreira (185) vs. Thiago Santos (183)

Thales Leites (185) vs. Tom Watson (185)

John Lineker (129*) vs. Jose Maria Tome (126)

Preliminary Card:

Vinny Magalhaes (205) vs. Anthony Perosh (205)

Sheila Gaff (135) vs. Amanda Nunes (136)

Neil Magny (171) vs. Sergio Moraes (170)

Ian McCall (125) vs. Iliarde Santos (125)

Josh Clopton (145) vs. Rani Yahya (145)

Francimar Barroso (204) vs. Ednaldo Oliveira (205)

Viscardi Andrade (170) vs. Bristol Marunde (171)

Everyone made weight except for John Lineker. He has 2 hours to make 125 or has to forfeit a percentage of his purse. I just checked Jos? Maria Tom?'s record: 33-3 with only 3 decisions :|  Granted it's in Z league brazilian promotions... but still. This should be interesting.

163 will be the first one I see on TV thanks to BT Sport. Well, that is if they sort out their earlier cockup and actually get it activated again in time. :P

Gonna have to stream it tonight, such a pain..

Yep, I might have to too. Phoned up BT this morning, they couldn't send the order through for BT Sport on Sky, as it kept saying it was already there; what's happened is yesterday I activated the BT Sport online player and apps, but I didn't realise it also knocked off the Sky service, so that's been cancelled. I have to ring up later to see if it's gone through and then get the channels activated on Sky again; they said the order cancellation could take up to 24 hours, so yeah, I may be SOOL for tonight. :/

Yep, I might have to too. Phoned up BT this morning, they couldn't send the order through for BT Sport on Sky, as it kept saying it was already there; what's happened is yesterday I activated the BT Sport online player and apps, but I didn't realise it also knocked off the Sky service, so that's been cancelled. I have to ring up later to see if it's gone through and then get the channels activated on Sky again; they said the order cancellation could take up to 24 hours, so yeah, I may be SOOL for tonight. :/

Harsh! Ive priced up BT and it looks like its gonna be more expensive to go with them :(

My mate has been waiting 4 weeks already to have it installed, not coming until the 9th!

Harsh! Ive priced up BT and it looks like its gonna be more expensive to go with them :(

My mate has been waiting 4 weeks already to have it installed, not coming until the 9th!

Jesus. :O It was actually cheaper for us to switch from Virgin to BT, and we were set up a fortnight after ordering.

Gonna have to stream it tonight, such a pain..

Watched Bellator last night too, Pitbull KO was pretty good

Man, that fight looked like Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots. Jared Downing's "tactic" of standing in the pocket eating punches was as terrible as it could be. The Bubba Jenkins fight was scary as ######.

UFC 163 continues the trend of terrible BR PPV. Christ, did it suck. Some moments here and there, but sucky overall.

UFC 163 continues the trend of terrible BR PPV. Christ, did it suck. Some moments here and there, but sucky overall.

Agreed. Watched it this morning (managed to finally get BT Sport in time to record it) with my dad; tried to get him into MMA now. Told me beforehand he watched a Bellator event last night that was on VIVA (I never knew it was on over here), so that might not have helped. :P Anyway, you know a PPV's bad when all the awards go to preliminary fights! :laugh: UFC 164's not looking so promising either, what with three injury pull-outs already. :/ Should I have my expectations low for that one?

Agreed. Watched it this morning (managed to finally get BT Sport in time to record it) with my dad; tried to get him into MMA now. Told me beforehand he watched a Bellator event last night that was on VIVA (I never knew it was on over here), so that might not have helped. :p Anyway, you know a PPV's bad when all the awards go to preliminary fights! :laugh: UFC 164's not looking so promising either, what with three injury pull-outs already. :/ Should I have my expectations low for that one?

The "best" fights are in the undercard and Poirier vs Koch (finally!). But don't expect too much of it. Most of the fights make divisional sense, but aren't that entertaining on paper. Maybe they could pull an upset and be awesome? I don't know, we'll have to wait and see. Condit vs Kampmann 2 should also be nice.

1077831_10152412299583484_1568309962_o.j

tumblr_m9g7doyvlJ1qim34vo1_400.jpg

Man, I wonder why the UFC are pushing Ronda as the face (and body) of WMMA... :shifty:

Still very much a fan of Marloes Coenen

MarloesCoenen-e1329842646690.jpg