Found it! Tag Team MMA IN A SAND PIT.

The promotion is called Thrones MMA, based out of Russia. Of course none of those guys have official records. It's... something.

It certainly is something...  :|

I find it hilarious that in order to promote the next Fight Night card in Brasil, headlined by Shields vs Maia, they release one of the worst fights ever on the main card of a PPV: Shields vs Akyiama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YGLD_ECjiY

A fight where Akyiama was so listless that he was throwing Shields around with ease but never following it up with a single punch, resulting in him losing the fight like a doofus against a guy who can't box for crap.

Main card (Fox Sports 1 at 7 p.m. ET)
Demian Maia (171) vs. Jake Shields (171)
Erick Silva (170) vs. Dong Hyun Kim (171)
Thiago Silva (208)* vs. Matt Hamill (205)
Fabio Maldonado (204) vs. Joey Beltran (205)
Rousimar Palhares (171) vs. Mike Pierce (171)
Raphael Assuncao (135) vs. T.J. Dillashaw (136)

Undercard (Fox Sports at 5 p.m. ET)
Ildemar Alcantara (171) vs. Igor Araujo (171)
Yan Cabral (170) vs. David Mitchell (171)
Iliarde Santos (126) vs. Chris Cariaso (125)

Silva declined to make weight. He's skating on VERY thin ice now. Paul Harris somehow made 171. That's crazy. He looked drained as hell.

Good news on little Pettis!

Should be a good event tonight too :)

I read somewhere that the UFC wants him at BW. But I think that if he can still make FLW, he should fight at that. He's VERY tall for a FLW and would have a big advantage. The only problem is the division is extremely shallow so he would be thrown to the wolves on his very first fight. BW has more room to grow but we lose out on the possibility of a finishing FLW champion.

If Thiago Silva loses to the only man to ever defeat Bones, he'll be cut before he even takes off his gloves.

Nice of AXS to put the video up...

She needs to be picked up by Invicta FC and fight top 135lb competition. Most of them have made the jump to the UFC but if given time to develop, Holly can beat them all* (provided she actually has a ground game).

Holy ****, i did see him twist in the submission a bit more even when the ref was on top of him, bit uncalled for but absolutely gutted he's gone!

Pierce called him a cheater before the fight, that was his payback. Clear and simple. And he paid the price for it. Bellator certainly doesn't want him so it's back to Jungle Fights.