Best.Poster.Ever.

On a side note involving these two, did anyone see Conor McGregors tweet from a few days ago? The guy is a legend i was literally crying with laughter at this..

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1810830-conor-mcgregor-wants-threesome-with-ronda-rousey-miesha-tate

I wish Dana would channel Vince McMahon and book Conor vs Bryan Caraway (Miesha's boyfriend) at FW. That would be funny to watch. Winner gets the girl.

UFC 166 IS A GO. GET IN!

Official_UFC_166_poster.jpg.gif

Main Card:
Cain Velasquez (241) vs. Junior dos Santos (240)
Daniel Cormier (224) vs. Roy Nelson (249)
Gilbert Melendez (156) vs. Diego Sanchez (156)
Gabriel Gonzaga (257) vs. Shawn Jordan (255)
John Dodson (125) vs. Darrell Montague (126)

Preliminary Card:
Tim Boetsch (186) vs. C.B. Dollaway (186)
Hector Lombard (169) vs. Nate Marquardt (171)
Jessica Eye (135) vs. Sarah Kaufman (135)
K.J. Noons (156) vs. George Sotiropoulos (155)

---- Facebook ----

Adlan Amagov (171) vs. T.J. Waldburger (170.5)
Tony Ferguson (155) vs. Mike Rio (156)
Andre Fili (148.5)* vs. Jeremy Larsen (145.5)
Kyoji Horiguchi (135) vs. Dustin Pague (135)

Andre Fili not making weight is a terrible way to start your UFC career, especially since he had everything going for him: a TAM member, regular finisher. Let's see if he puts on a good fight.

033_Diego_Sanchez_gallery_post.jpg

Diego looked drained as hell compared to Melendez.

020_Hector_Lombard_gallery_post.jpg

Lombard looks terribly drained as well. Christ allmighty :|

013_KJ_Noons_gallery_post.jpg

Dana all smiley looking at K.J's junk.

During yesterday's UFC 166 pre-fight conference, UFC President Dana White talked about the one huge fight for Brock Lesnar that fans never got to see. The buzz around a showdown between Lesnar and Fedor Emelianenko was huge during Lesnar's short run with the company, but White couldn't sign Fedor for the fight. 

"You don't think we wanted to do Fedor vs. Brock Lesnar?" White said, "I f--king wanted to make that fight so bad...Brock wanted that fight. Brock wanted that fight bad."

White continued: "I explained this to Fedor. We're catching a moment in time, right here, right now, where this fight between you and Brock Lesnar will be f--king massive. We're talking Dallas, Texas Stadium. This huge fight between these two big heavyweight guys. We're laying this massive f--king offer on the table.' I said, 'You're one punch away from being worth f--king zero.'"

Dana White, at the time, let it be known that it was Fedor and his management team that didn't allow the fight to happen. Shortly after, Lesnar retired from UFC after losing his final two fights. Fedor lost three in a row before winning his last three and then retiring as well.

What d'ya reckon, guys? One for the ages or an overhyped flop?

What d'ya reckon, guys? One for the ages or an overhyped flop?

It would've sold at least 2 million PPVs easy. Had Lesnar fought Fedor before the diverticulitis, it would've been a competitive fight. Overeem vs Fedor would've been another one of those incredible fights that never happened.

Facebook prelims are over. Every fight was pretty good. Nice way to start a card.

Kyoji Horiguchi vs. Dustin Pague - Dustin Pague was brought in to lose to the japanese prospect. And lose he did, but he gave them quite a scare in the first round when he almost submitted him. Horiguchi was channeling Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto, moving around and throwing everything with power, which is surprising since he generally fights at a lower weight. He hit Dustin with some hard shots by posturing inside the guard and that was it. Let's see how he fares against better competition at 135 (if history of japanese prospects repeats itself, not very good).

Andre Fili vs. Jeremy Larsen - Andre "Touchy" Fili must be one of the funniest nicknames in the UFC right now. He beat Larsen pillar to post, no doubts about it. The finish was particularly brutal, Larsen all wobbly and turtling up out of instinct. I wish they would book him straight away against Max Holloway. That would be a great fight.

Tony Ferguson vs. Mike Rio - Rio never stood a chance. He couldn't get Tony down and was getting beaten to every punch. Ferguson showed a side of his game that we hadn't seen before and submitted Mike Rio with an incredible D'Arce choke coupled with using his leg to trap the defending arm. He'll probably pick up where he left off. Let's see how high can he climb the LW ladder now that he's healthy.

Adlan Amagov vs. T.J. Waldburger - Amagov just beat the **** out of T.J. because he didn't let go of a single that just wasn't going to happen. Not much to say about this fight, Amagov came out and destroyed.

sanchezsuperciliogetty.jpg

All you can really say to that is "holy ######".  :| But good god, that was one hell of a fight he put on with Melendez. Completely stole the show.

sanchezsuperciliogetty.jpg

All you can really say to that is "holy ****".  :| But good god, that was one hell of a fight he put on with Melendez. Completely stole the show.

I'm just glad the judges didn't give him the win due to the Leonard Garcia criteria. That whole event was pretty top notch, despite Joe Rogan's retarded ranting about the gloves. We get, there are eye pokes. We're trying to fix it. Shut the **** up.

Preliminary Card:

K.J. Noons vs. George Sotiropoulos - It was pretty clear that K.J. wasn't "changing levels", you dumbasses. He was dropping his head to protect his chin and getting purposely hit by Sotiropoulos so that he would stop dancing around him and be in range for his punches. He fought pretty dumb like that, especially when he could've finished George in the second and didn't pounce on him quickly. How was he that confident? He could've easily lost that fight in the judge's cards. He did win but I don't see a bright future for K.J. in the LW division if he keeps fighting dumb like that. Have him fight Tony Ferguson, that should be quick and fun.

Jessica Eye vs. Sarah Kaufman - This was a good fight and Sarah looked huge compared to the natural 125'er Eye. Eye put up a very good first round but I think Kaufman should've taken the decision. It wasn't a straight up robbery but Sarah did enough in the 2nd and 3rd to merit the win. Still, a very nice competitive fight, something we've all come to expect from WMMA fights.

Hector Lombard vs. Nate Marquardt - Marquardt was scared as hell of Lombard. And it seems that he had good reason too. That KO was ****ing scary :| . But still, MW has proven that if you can stifle Lombard long enough, he starts to wilt. And there's a ton of good wrestle-boxers at 170 just waiting for him. 2 minutes of fighting isn't really enough to show how the cut is affecting Lombard's cardio. Did the reduction in muscle mass help his oxygenation? We'll have to wait for his next fight. Marquardt will probably be fighting at WSOF in his next outing.

Tim Boetsch vs. C.B. Dollaway - Here's the worst judging job of the night: how the **** do you score this fight 30-27 for Timmy? Not one, but two judges saw it that way. HOW? C.B. was clearly robbed here, he should've won or at the very least had a draw with the point deduction. Texas referees were incredibly good tonight, no really bad calls. Texas judges? Terrible.

Main Card:

John Dodson vs. Darrell Montague - Montague is a very good FLW but he was never a match for Dodson. It's incredible that he "recovered" after the first flurry but it was all a matter of time. Fighting Dodson on your UFC debut is a tall order and there was no way, no how that he could pull off a win. I guess we'll be seeing Dodson vs Benavidez next? Barring that, put him against Tim Elliott or John Lineker.

Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Shawn Jordan - Shawn Jordan was the Mike Russo story of this year, a seemingly run-of-the-mill HW that got a nice streak going until he hit his ceiling against a real top HW. And Shawn hit it HARD. Gonzaga isn't known for knocking people out (more for getting knocked out), but that punch had everything behind it and it crushed Jordan. Also, stop saying Jordan is an athletic marvel. He isn't. If he was, he wouldn't be tipping the scales at 255 with ridiculous overworked biceps. He's 1,83m. Browne is over 2m tall and doesn't even hit 240.

Gilbert Melendez vs. Diego Sanchez - This was an incredible fight, one of the best goddamned fights ever, and the judges luckily got it right. Sanchez has been given enough gift decisions already. He always leaks like a goddamned fountain. In the Kampmann fight he was also pouring blood and getting his hand raised. Melendez deserved the win and is hopefully on the title track again. Maybe he'll fight TJ Grant? Maybe Maynard before the title shot? I don't know. So many great choices.

Daniel Cormier vs. Roy Nelson - Not much to say here. Roy looked like **** yet again. Best shape ever my ass, he looked as fat as he's ever been. Cormier showed some improved striking and tagged Roy sometimes. I'm pretty sure he broke his hand yet again because in the 3rd he was just keeping Roy at bay and looking at the clock. He went out there, did his thing and got the decision win. But breaking his hand like that in 5 round fights will get him beat.

Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos - And Cain does it again with a solid gameplan. JDS downplayed Cain's striking and consistently got tagged by it during the fight. He really didn't seem at all affected by it but oh boy did the damage pile up. His face was a ****ing mess by the end of the fight. Cain wacked him good a couple of times, punches that would've put down a lesser man. Junior fought hard but he just wasn't adjusting as he should. It was pretty clear that Cain was going to wall and punch him, like something out of the Couture handbook. He never reversed, never tried to explode and break away. He always backed away from Cain's punches, right into the cage, and waited for Cain to let off in order to throw his strikes. He retained his strength into the championship rounds but he just wasn't going to deliver anything significant enough. By the end, the accumulated damage was just too much. His body just stopped. Cain is a great champion and I don't see anyone in the HW division that will be able to beat him if he keeps fighting like that and stays in top shape.

185385702.jpg

jds is an idiot for going with the same gameplan as the previous fight, defensive boxing. incredibly boring fight,especially with cains wall and stall. yawn

and joe rogan is an emotional idiot. the Melendez Sanchez is not the greatest fight. It was a great fight,no doubt about that.

He needs to switch training camps. It's pretty clear that Team Nogueira has taken him as far as they could. He must switch it up in order to improve.

Tito Ortiz injured, out of Bellator pay-per-view fight against 'Rampage' Jackson

OH GOD, PLEASE HELP. I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE LAUGHING :bounce:

In other news, UFC Fight Night 30 is a go but Lineker missed weight again and can kiss his Flyweight title shot goodbye for good.

Main Card (FS2):

Lyoto Machida (185) vs. Mark Munoz (186)
Ross Pearson (156) vs. Melvin Guillard (155)
Jimi Manuwa (205) vs. Ryan Jimmo (204)
Norman Parke (155) vs. Jon Tuck (155)
Alessio Sakara (185) vs. Nicholas Musoke (186)
Phil Harris (125) vs. John Lineker (128*)

Preliminary Card (Facebook):

Piotr Hallmann (155) vs. Al Iaquinta (155)
Luke Barnatt (185) vs. Andrew Craig (186)
Rosi Sexton (135) vs. Jessica Andrade (134)
Andy Ogle (145) vs. Cole Miller (146)
Jim Hettes (145) vs. Robert Whiteford (145)
Bradley Scott (186) vs. Michael Kuiper (185)

^ I can't help but laugh at that. Bellator pulled Rampage and Ortiz off of Impact Wrestling to keep them from getting injured and it happened anyway! :rofl: That's done ######ed up their first PPV; they should probably just move it to Spike and try a PPV later on.

They announced Bellator PPV show will move to Spike TV for Free!

Bellator news on the 11/2 show

Tito fractured his neck on Saturday he's off the card.

The show will move to Spike TV for free. 

No Rampage fight.

Joe Riggs vs. Mike Bronzoulis in the Fightmaster final will be on the Spike show at 9 p.m. Eastern time that night.

Neck injury is unrelated to previous ones.

Rampage vs. Tito Ortiz still in the plans.

Bellator 106 fight card: Alvarez-Chandler 2, Mo-Newton 2, Curran-Straus 2, Kongo vs. Queiroz and Riggs vs. Bronzoulis from Fight Master.