D. S.

Hate is the new Love

• 3,351 posts
  • Phone: Nokia 113

Posted 23 May 2015 - 06:58

043_Anthony_Johnson_and_Daniel_Cormier.0

038_Chris_Weidman_and_Vitor_Belfort.0.jp

025_John_Dodson_and_Zach_Makovsky.0.jpg

Cormier is pudgy as hell. Lay off the twinkies, dude.

#1277 Damien R.

Damien R.

XXX

• 124,370 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 6

Posted 23 May 2015 - 11:32

Time to crown a new champion

#1278 +Yorak

Yorak

Insubordinate

• 3,450 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 12:15

Vitor again with a 1200 testosterone level. What a piece of ######. I hope he gets destroyed by Weidman. I predict a third round stoppage. I want DC to win, but man he better be careful. Johnson has some crazy power. I predict a surprise submission in the second round. Probably not. Haha.

#1279 OP D. S.

D. S.

Hate is the new Love

• 3,351 posts

Posted 23 May 2015 - 19:36

Vitor again with a 1200 testosterone level. What a piece of ######. I hope he gets destroyed by Weidman. I predict a third round stoppage. I want DC to win, but man he better be careful. Johnson has some crazy power. I predict a surprise submission in the second round. Probably not. Haha.

Chris Weidman went 5 rounds against Machida and won. Post-TRT Vitor, two years removed from his last fight, just isn't the kind of guy that can beat him 9 out of 10 times. Weidman's testosterone levels were also "weird" for a guy his age. As for DC, he's coming in on short notice and, truth be said, he hasn't fought anyone before that had that kind of power in their hands. If he makes it a grinding affair, he can attempt to out gas Rumble. But a stopped takedown could spell disaster for him. Some good punches and gameplaning starts to get tricky.

#1280 OP D. S.

D. S.

Hate is the new Love

• 3,351 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 16:14

105_Chris_Weidman_vs_Vitor_Belfort.0.jpg

This was pathetic. Vitor had NOTHING outside of that 30 second burst at the start. He faded incredibly fast and got mauled easily. As he stands, he's nothing without TRT.

As for the main event, Rumble got me believing when he landed that first hard punch... and then he gassed badly almost immediately so it was all a matter of time until he got wrecked. Still, that version of DC isn't improved to the point where he can beat Jones when he returns. Also, that manufactured animosity between Bader and DC is getting old pretty fast.

The rest of the card was alright. Dodson got gifted a decision that he didn't deserve, didn't really make his case for the next title shot. Burkman has zero fight IQ, which only dumps on WSOF for having him as their champion. Uriah Hall is a complete bust.

Browne vs.Arlovski was AWESOME.

073_Travis_Browne_vs_Andrei_Arlovski.0.j