Internet Explorer 9 Beta 9.0.8027.6000 Leaked

?Maggiore stabilit?

?Bug Fixes

?Aggiunta della Platform Preview 7

Assuming the only differences are bug fixes, better stability and its based on PP7 :p.

I'll wait for the RC

installed it cos i was bored. seems a bit slower to me; when sites are loading it seems to hang (eg when trying to resize a window with it loading up a site).

Will need to use it a bit more to see if it crashes less cos the beta was quite bad.

They still need to sort out the 64bit version as nothing with that is supported (jump lists etc)

Also the UI has not really changed so hopefully they are saving improvements for the RC.

Downloaded it, I'll install it in a bit but I'm guessing I'll have to restart which is always a pain. Not that it takes long or anything but I hate reopening all my open apps and stuff. :laugh:

This is probably not from microsoft itself. There are articles on how to incorporate the engine of the platform previews into the beta itself. This is probably one of those and not from microsoft

This is probably not from microsoft itself. There are articles on how to incorporate the engine of the platform previews into the beta itself. This is probably one of those and not from microsoft

No it's genuine. Has a digital signature with 19th November as the date.

Just installed it, working fine so far no weird UI glitch that I got with the original beta 1 so far which is good. No real UI changes but it's nice and fast so I like it.

Hi.

I create a new email message in Windoes Live Mail 2011 (or 2009). Click on 'plain text' if its HTML formatting. Type something and Send the mail.

The receiver will see a '?' at start of mail text body. This has been noticed after installing IE9 beta.

And the problem persists with this new build.

If someone could PM me a direct link to the download that would be awesome smile.gif

I just downloaded it from the "mirror" (x86) and it works just fine.

quite good build overall :)

faster , snipyer,more responsive !

they have yet to fix some minor annoyance i notice since the first beta

Are those UI based btw? I have to figure that we won't see any UI changes till RC. This is more of a internal or closed beta 2 from the looks of it. It's more core engine changes like updating it to use the bits from PP7 (which could be the last one as far as we know) than any top level UI work.

Are those UI based btw? I have to figure that we won't see any UI changes till RC. This is more of a internal or closed beta 2 from the looks of it. It's more core engine changes like updating it to use the bits from PP7 (which could be the last one as far as we know) than any top level UI work.

RC shouldn't have any UI changes, that's why it's called "Release Candidate" All of the changes are usually done in the betas. Surely coming from Beta 1 to RC1 you should definitely see some changes but this (beta "2") is where they happen first.