Current iOS Project

Currently working with a team on an app for all iOS devices.. I am not going to say what this app does as people would take the idea and make it their own. We have a working on getting this out soon! maybe a month or so.. but we have a highly motivated team and are putting our sweat and blood into this.

Here are just some sneak peeks of what we got:

We are updating our current site: Wadevs (which is all over the place the the moment) with a new design:

tumblr_lc8ceqZd5H1qz53pz.png

Click the image to see it in 1080p.

I decided to take on creating an Icon for the app (I have never done this before so it was a totally new thing for me) So i would like to know what you think about it; Good or bad (Just don't go too far with your criticism)

tumblr_lca5q3mMiC1qz53pzo1_500.png

I?m not leaking any info here, just sharing a sneak peek at..The Web Interface, It will also be have a web interface for the iPhone & iPad?s

tumblr_lcbydbcw9T1qz53pz.png

More to come soon! If you have any Questions please don't hesitate to let me know.

Looking good, nice icon, good looking UI. Now to try and guess what it's for. :p

Cheers! Yeah sorry I can't release that part of it yet.. but believe me when I say.. It will be a Life Saver ;)

Is this going to be like the Pipeline browser or Inque or that Nero Network or that IM Messenger. You've been involved in a lot of projects that never get completed....

Short answer? No.

Long Answer, Please forget that old.. old.. old project.. That is in the past!! Don't link the negative to this.. It's just not fair for us.:(

Short answer? No.

Long Answer, Please forget that old.. old.. old project.. That is in the past!! Don't link the negative to this.. It's just not fair for us.:(

May I suggest not publicizing something your doing until its at-least ready for testing then.

I wish you good luck with your iOS project.

May I suggest not publicizing something your doing until its at-least ready for testing then.

I wish you good luck with your iOS project.

It won't be long until it is ready for testing :)

Thank you for your support!

Can has beta please? :D

When the app is ready for testing I'll talk to the manager to see if I can have some sort of Beta Invite system going :D

You might not want to say what the app is because someone will take the idea, yet there's a very good possibility your app has already been done in some form or another, even if it hasn't necessarily been released yet.

Also, are you using the new Xcode 4.2 or w/e that combined Interface Builder with the old Xcode view?

You might not want to say what the app is because someone will take the idea, yet there's a very good possibility your app has already been done in some form or another, even if it hasn't necessarily been released yet.

Also, are you using the new Xcode 4.2 or w/e that combined Interface Builder with the old Xcode view?

We are using Xcode 4.2.

• 5 months later...

I would say too much of gradients in the icons! Or may be the reflections used are too harsh.....try to make them more soothing to eyes! :)

I was looking at old posts and wondered, is this project sadly cancelled?

Based on below... its very well possible. No updated in 5+ months is a bad sign, unless it was released and he just never returned here.

Is this going to be like the Pipeline browser or Inque or that Nero Network or that IM Messenger. You've been involved in a lot of projects that never get completed....

Based on below... its very well possible. No updated in 5+ months is a bad sign, unless it was released and he just never returned here.

Yeah I pretty much called this one. :laugh: