[Wallpaper] - Mexican Coke

two wide angle shots from close should get you the effect you wanted and if that's not enough, take 4 for a bit of extra resolution and use distortion correction to add distortion, rather than take it away.

Make sure when you stick that no options are set to fix perspective.

With my 50mm lens, I wouldn't have gotten the same thing in 2-4 shots. I probably could have kept it down to 8-10, but I ended up taking more just in case. I actually had much more background, so that I'd have room for cropping after the stitching. Photoshop didn't want to put it into a panorama for me at all, so I ended up throwing it together with the interactive layout--and it really wasn't much work.

I could have added distortion the way you suggested--and I fiddled with it for a bit--but in the end, I just didn't want to fake it. I prefer to try to keep the post-work down to a minimum, unless I'm trying for an obvious effect (like the color effects in this pack).

Thanks, though. When I try again (without the labels), I'll probably try it in less shots and see if Photoshop has an easier time putting it together for me. I appreciate your suggestion. :)

Totally not what i was expecting :o

You were expecting a pile of white powder?

i dont even drink soda/pop any more

but i love me the taste of an ice cold coke from a little bottle. tastes way better then can, and don't believe anyone who says otherwise.

however, i did not expect this discussion when i saw "mexican coke"

I love coke in glass. Has a different taste me thinks.

i dont even drink soda/pop any more

but i love me the taste of an ice cold coke from a little bottle. tastes way better then can, and don't believe anyone who says otherwise.

however, i did not expect this discussion when i saw "mexican coke"

I've always hated both Coke and Pepsi. I'm not much of a soda girl, anyways. Mexican Coke in these bottles I can stand a little more, though--and it could just be because of the awesome bottles.

nice photo. I get a case every couple of months from amazon fresh. right to my door :D

Very cool. I'll have to tell my boyfriend about that. We usually just make a trip to a local Kroger to pick them up, but they only come individually.

Congratulations Emily_June, you made it onto Interfacelift: http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/details/2446/mexican_coke.html

I saw. I'm pleased. Thanks! :)

They sell these bottles of sugared Cokes at the local store -- $1.39 plus tax = rip-off :o

Agreed. But I do like the tall, skinny bottles enough to look the other way when he dishes out the dough for a half dozen or more at a time.

• 3 weeks later...

nice wall, thx

Thanks.

Mexican coke tastes so much better then the US version. I also like this mexican drink called Jarritos!

I'm not a fan of either. But I'm not much of a soda gal, anyways.

Happy Holidays :cool:

untitled-3.png

I will definitely not be showing this to the boyfriend. I don't think he knows they come in whole cases, and he doesn't need to find out.

You can take your photos your way, and I'll take mine my way. Deal?

:rolleyes:

Damn, the guy asks a reasonable question and you get all bitchy about it? What's up with that? :blink: You SERIOUSLY need to lose the ****ing bad attitude. When you post your work in a public forum, you should expect criticism, positive and negative.

Ha ha!

I quit drinking pop much becuase it messed with me. I only drink it once in a while and I only drink Sierra Mist Naturals. I love that stuff!

:rolleyes:

Damn, the guy asks a reasonable question and you get all bitchy about it? What's up with that? :blink: You SERIOUSLY need to lose the ****ing bad attitude. When you post your work in a public forum, you should expect criticism, positive and negative.

I think the only "****ing bad attitude" here is yours. My reply (a month ago, btw) was in the same tone as was used with me.

And I'm nowhere near new to posting my work in a public forum (internet and live). I know how it works. ;)

Please back off.

Ha ha!

I quit drinking pop much becuase it messed with me. I only drink it once in a while and I only drink Sierra Mist Naturals. I love that stuff!

That's one of the few I like now and then, as well. Especially if I can add some Grenadine and a Maraschino cherry or three. :)

nice photo.

I miss glass coke bottles :(

Thank you. There are still plenty of glass bottles around. Even moreso now, since they seem to be making a comeback.