buy/download games from AMAZON?

Hey everyone I am looking at Amazon's unlimited download policy for games and i went to thispage.

Here is what it says

How many times can I download my game?

For digital games that you purchase from Amazon.com you can download them to as many of your computers as you like. Visit your games library to view your list of purchased games and to download them.

Can I install my games to other computers?

Each game manufacturer has a different policy on how many activations are allowed with each activation key. If you run out of installations for the activation key you originally purchased from Amazon please contact customer service and we will happily provide you with another key at no additional charge.

I am wondering whether I can buy a copy of battle field and put it on my 2 computers at home and have a friend play on one while i play on the other one. I think EA would require that we have two different activations if two different people are playing, but since amazon says they will provide another one, would i be fine?

i guess the question is will two people be able to play simultaneously with the same download.

anyone have experience with this? i have emailed amazon.

You can have it on multiple computers yes, but no manfacturer is gonna allow you to play multiple copies on the same key/activation.

But if you were to say to turn off / go to your friends house to play, thats fine. As long as there is one person playing on that key, they dont care. I actually recently share a game with my brother. I have BF2 but i dont play it as much, so he plays whenever he can, but when I wanna play, he just stops playing and I play. To me I dont see this as a big deal at all. Its just like him coming to my computer and playing it.

As others above have already said : You'll need 2 diffrent serial numbers if you want to play online with your buddy.