[Official] CR-48 ChromeOS Laptop Shipment-Tracking

Umm, they just started sign-ups for this thing 2 days ago, and the stories are saying that Inventec just shipping 60K of the units to Google yesterday, or am I thinking of something totally different?

Umm, they just started sign-ups for this thing 2 days ago, and the stories are saying that Inventec just shipping 60K of the units to Google yesterday, or am I thinking of something totally different?

Hmm, I guess so.. that was quick? - http://www.google.com/#q=CR-48&hl=en&safe=off&prmd=ivnum&source=lnms&tbs=mbl:1&ei=yvYATfvvC8Wt8AaStbi0Bw&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&ved=0CBQQ_AU&prmdo=1&fp=6b6197850fe1fb69

Where do I sign up for this?

i got a pop up when i opened up chrome signed up never thought i would be one picked to test hell wasnt really expecting them to send out laptops lol

Awesome. I signed up for the test program too, but I doubt I'll get one. I never get invited to the cool-kids parties. :cry:

How does it run so far? Boot times, responsiveness, quality?

boot time is crazy fast once i loaded in the battery and hit the power button i was at the sign in screen . imho i dont think it powers off unless you putt the battery ill take a pic of the battery after while .

I signed up however, never heard anything back from them :( really wanted one too... Do you have to send it back or is it yours to keep?

(Spork) Stop playing with it and take some pictures already :p

What he said. And get busy writing a review as well.

I like the styling of the keyboard with the lower case lettering. Sucks on the boot screen lock up though :( Hopefully they can sort that.