[Official] CR-48 ChromeOS Laptop Shipment-Tracking

Looks like mine is in this batch!... I am in a small town of only about 8K, so it has to be mine!

There is one heading to my zip code in the third batch as well. My zip is pretty large though, so it could be someone else's. Let's hope!

Here are the AAC300xxxx reference numbers and their delivery cities.

http://pastie.org/1366486

Search for your city!

Two coming to my city so we'll see... Trying not to get my hopes up. :)

FYI: Both the packages coming to my city are via UPS Ground. Not sure about the other cities.

Well I signed up yesterday from the pilot site and it looks like one was sent the billing information today to my city... So here is to being really hopeful :D

talk about getting my hopes up...i live in Bayville, NY...there's one going to Bayville, NJ....and i'm right next to Oyster Bay and one went there....ugh...

Grr, we're not in either of those lists. Sigh...

What a small showing from CT in both of them two. I knew the fast shipments were low, but this one is even worse!

I don't think it's very useful, because if you going to get one today you should have already gotten it, but here is a list of the AAC200xxxx reference numbers and the city they are being delivered to.

I guess it's a little interesting, at least.

http://pastie.org/1366365

Hmm, I applied for one this morning and there is one to my town on the list! I doubt it would be that fast though. :blink:

Hmm, I applied for one this morning and there is one to my town on the list! I doubt it would be that fast though. :blink:

Hmm one for my town too, lets hope for the best!

Don't see any coming to my city in this 300 batch. There were 3 in the 200 batch. I wonder if they limit the number of laptops per city.

Does it actually show if it is coming to your zip code? I mean if you enter your zip on the ups site does it work?

Does it actually show if it is coming to your zip code? I mean if you ender your zip on the ups site does it work?

No it just says what city it's headed to. I don't think you can enter your zip code in to see what packages are coming.

No it just says what city it's headed to. I don't think you can enter your zip code in to see what packages are coming.

In the UPS tracking tool it does have Destination ZIP code. Thats why I was wondering if you could narrow it down. Since I have seen about 30 coming to my City in the last 2 batches.'

But I get a error every time I try to narrow by ZIP. I dont know if it is just that none are coming to my ZIP or that it does not work.

In the UPS tracking tool it does have Destination ZIP code. Thats why I was wondering if you could narrow it down. Since I have seen about 30 coming to my City in the last 2 batches.'

But I get a error every time I try to narrow by ZIP. I dont know if it is just that none are coming to my ZIP or that it does not work.

I'm pretty sure it means that none are coming to your ZIP. You did enter the Country right? I have two packages coming to my city but only one that's coming to my ZIP.

I see ONE coming to my city (Beltsville, MD). Hopefully that's coming to me. Got my fingers crossed!!! Anyway to actually call up UPS and find out if it is coming to my address?

Is there some confirmation if accepted in the pilot program or is everyone who applied just watching shipping destinations??

There's to email confirmation or anything. It's just a wait and see approach to see if you actually get one delivered to you.

I'm pretty sure it means that none are coming to your ZIP. You did enter the Country right? I have two packages coming to my city but only one that's coming to my ZIP.

I think it's broken trying to track by zip. Or it won't work till they pick up and scan the zip. I dunno, because my city only has 1 zip code, and when I put in the reference number it works, but adding zip breaks it.

I see ONE coming to my city (Beltsville, MD). Hopefully that's coming to me. Got my fingers crossed!!! Anyway to actually call up UPS and find out if it is coming to my address?

Try it.. 1-800-PICK-UPS and give them the tracking number, see if they can verify address. Let us know how it goes.