[Official] CR-48 ChromeOS Laptop Shipment-Tracking

Started poking through the Reference Numbers.

Looks like:

- Wrong address in Shrewsbery, MA

- Somebody's getting a Cr-48 in the next few hours in the same town!

EDIT: Lots of people getting their netbooks in MA.

Haven't gotten to CT yet... I wonder what I'll find O.O

Interesting town name: TYNGSBOROUGH, MA

That's unfortunate, and here I am afraid to resubmit my application for fear of them thinking I'm greedy and not giving me anything.

Looks like somebody in Cambridge has signed for their package about 45 minutes ago.

And, for those who may want to do what I'm doing, you can use the URL to quickly enter your numbers. You still have to submit the form, but it will fill it for you:

http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/reference?loc=en_US&WT.svl=SubNav&DestinationCountry=us&ReferenceNumber=AAC2000030

Just change the number as you progress.

Tried to go through them all however i am not sure what grouping of numbers might even be close to me so it could take some time.

Interesting town name: TYNGSBOROUGH, MA

The middle name of some of my ancestors (great-great grandfather, and some others) was Tyng, and some of my family lived near that area after coming over from Ireland in the 1800's. I wonder if the town was founded by one of my ancestors?

Hmm, that's an interesting tidbit! According to Wikipedia the town was first inhabited in the mid-late 1600s and was incorporated in 1809.

CT ranges from 89-112 (possibly with some outliers). I'm hoping there's another chunk of them somewhere because almost all of them were all near Long Island Sound, but I'm up near the MA border. I'll keep prowling I guess.

EDIT: Considering how large NJ's block is (ranging from 113 to 180+ I would think that there's some more CT out there (unless we're just that distanced from technology))

Can somebody check and see if any are going to 32817

I signed up 2 days ago as an individual and as my computer support Business. Would laugh if I was selected for both.

25 notebooks were harmed in the making of this video. Fortunately, no data was lost.

I don't know, I'd rather loose data (especially data like the one from the ad) than 25 notebooks.

P.S.: I hate those types of videos where they completely destroy hardware. Might as well give me one.