Steam 2010 Christmas Sale

How long are these deals going to last? They ending on Christmas or running for a few days after or something?

They'll run from today, December 20 to January 2 (see the top right corner of the image above).

Edit: Those deals will run for 24 hours, but the Steam Christmas sale will run until January 2.

Edited by lcg

They'll run from today, December 20 to January 2 (see the top right corner of the image above).

Some will end today, but there will be sales until the 2nd. My guess is the packs won't change often.

Some will end today, but there will be sales until the 2nd. My guess is the packs won't change often.

Yeah, I should have clarified. Those specific deals are daily deals, which will only run for 24 hours. They will be replaced with new daily deals each day with the last daily deals on January 2.

Edit: Those deals will run for 24 hours, but the Steam Christmas sale will run until January 2.

Ah, thanks, missed that (obviously :p ).

blah says i need to install steam. pass but thanks for the heads up

:laugh: Your loss!

Leave it Call of Duty to be the only game not on sale.

The sale ain't over. There are still 13 days left! ;)

Too bad World of Goo isn't on sale. I picked it up over Thanksgiving for $2. Best $2 I've ever spent on a PC game before. That game is hours of entertainment.

It is, it's in one of the Indie Bundles.

obviously super meat boy goes on sale to 4 bucks after i bought it for 15 last week...

the more i look into the sale there are some great selection. im lovin the indie game packs.

Good god, so many games i want (specially from the publisher catalogs), it's very hard to retrain myself and pick up a few. Need to save some money for the coming days.

You are dreaming if you think COD is going to be on sale, not even MW2 will be on sale, maybe MW1 will be 10% off. Anyway, BFBC2 is a lot better, buy it now!

Why not? Steam had both MW and MW2 on sale this year and that wasn't even during a holiday season. I don't see it being out of the question in the coming weeks.

i bought the indie mix pack and indie smarts pack for under 10 bucks! 10 games that should work on my netbook for travelling :D

also don't forget about the humble bundle which is now redeamable on steam. http://www.humblebundle.com/

some of the games there are also available on steam but cheaper through http://www.humblebundle.com/

So many games this time around I am interested in. An honestly the 2k Games package for $89.99 is so, so tempting.

As soon as Borderlands goes as a daily deal I am snatching it up as long as it is a good enough deal. If anyone happens to see that it is on sale during a daily deal and can post here it would be appreciated. Chances are I will check myself every day, but I very well may forget to do so.

I just purchased BFBC2 for my brother in law. He kept expressing interest in getting it but held off for one reason or another, so for $6.79, seemed like a no brainer Christmas present to me. laugh.gif

Just picked up Bad Company 2 for $6. Can't pass that up!

One really cannot pass this deal up. If anyone for whatever reason has held off on purchasing this game, it is literally a steal at this price. Truly and sincerely buy it immediately even if you have only a slight interest, it will be money incredibly well spent.

Doesn't Steam always have many games on sale? Maybe not as many as they do right now, but I don't think I have ever seen the Steam page WITHOUT a game on sale...

There was nothing on sale yesterday. I checked.

I might pickup a few things from the sale, again. Curse you Steam! :p

I'm so tempted to buy the FEAR Complete Pack. As for Bad Company 2, it's a steal at $6.79 USD.

There was nothing on sale yesterday. I checked.

I might pickup a few things from the sale, again. Curse you Steam! :p

Worms Reloaded was 50% off yesterday for the weekend. I bought it..

Think I'm going to get the FEAR pack today! Been meaning to play those.

One really cannot pass this deal up. If anyone for whatever reason has held off on purchasing this game, it is literally a steal at this price. Truly and sincerely buy it immediately even if you have only a slight interest, it will be money incredibly well spent.

Had a slight interest in Bad Company 2, so going to take your advice and get it tomorrow morning. ;) Just started HL2 series again, so no real rush to get any games from this sale downloaded. :p

Oh, and happy birthday. :)

edit: got it. :laugh: