Welcome to IPB 3.1.4!

Welcome to the updated forums, now running IPB version 3.1.4!

While we have done much testing before pushing the upgrade live, there are still bugs to be expected, especially with the amount of content on our board. If you notice something that seems out of place or is obviously broken, please use Site & Forum Issues to report it. We will be squashing bugs as quickly as we can.

You may have also noticed that the mobile site has been updated as well. As with the forums, if you notice any issues there, use the above link to report them.

The skin for this version of the forum was written from the ground up, rather than an update of the version we had on IPB 3.0. We outsourced to a developer on IPBForumskins.com in order to have this done.

Also, we are launching with just the default Blue available. We will be adding the other colors back in soon, but we wanted to make sure everything works before doing so.

Thank you for your patience while the upgrade took place, and we hope you enjoy the updated forums and mobile site.

Yay! Now we wait for all the little kinks to get worked out and we're back in action!

"New Content" doesn't seem to be working...

Yeah, no new content or active content, makes mobile hard to use for me...

Also, in mobile, upon tapping the gear the options go out wider than the screen making you have to scroll over to tap reply or edit.

I miss my Darkside skin.

Ever heard of "Don't fix what ain't broke."?

It'll be back, be patient for christ's sake. The update was necessary as there have been a lot of security updates and whatnot.

fonts looked better before (at least under linux) and are different from the main page (including tabs)

main page: html { font: 13px/150% Helvetica, Arial, Tahoma, FreeSans, Verdana, sans-serif; }

forum: html{font:62.5%/1.5 Tahoma,Helvetica,Arial,FreeSans,Verdana,sans-serif}

Tahoma looks bad under ubuntu

I miss my Darkside skin.

Ever heard of "Don't fix what ain't broke."?

It'll be back, be patient for christ's sake. The update was necessary as there have been a lot of security updates and whatnot.

"Not all colours will be available initially, this is because we expect a few bugs here and there with the skin upgrade, which will be fixed before we commit to introducing the rest of the themes."