Just received my new HTC Incredible

Well I just switched from the iPhone to the HTC Incredible. Amazon had a great deal-- A penny for a new phone with a 2 year contract, plust the usual activation fees.

So far I love it, but I find it a little mor complex than iOS. I guess my "technical ways" are degenerating shiftyninja.gif

I went thru the same thing your going thru when I got my incredible and just like you I came from an iPhone, don't worry it only takes a few days of playing with it to master it, now a days I can't even use an iPhone, for some odd thing I forgot how they work

I went thru the same thing your going thru when I got my incredible and just like you I came from an iPhone, don't worry it only takes a few days of playing with it to master it, now a days I can't even use an iPhone, for some odd thing I forgot how they work

Quite funny! I am slowly getting used to it. One of my friends told me to download Advanced Task Killer and Juice Defender. I seem to lose battery life quickly though, probably because I have been using it non stop. I shall wait to see the amount of time it stays on whilst idling. Have you gotten "Alchemy"?

nnaaaa, i noticed that the taskillier actually hasn't worked right since froyo, so instead i opeted to root my phone and install 1 of the many roms from xda-developers. they have 1 that looks just like the original except without all the verizon crap, its practically a clean version of android how it should have been its called virtuous battery life seems a little better, but just as you saidi cant stop using the phone even while am home i find myself surfing the web with it and posting on facebook instead of using my desktop.

Quite funny! I am slowly getting used to it. One of my friends told me to download Advanced Task Killer and Juice Defender. I seem to lose battery life quickly though, probably because I have been using it non stop. I shall wait to see the amount of time it stays on whilst idling. Have you gotten "Alchemy"?