Photo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AndyD

AndyD

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 27 December 2010 - 17:26

I see the company is only adding support to Roboform 7 which at this time I have no intentions of upgrading too. Anyone know a way of getting this to work? The compatibility tools are not able to get the addin to work

#2 max2

max2

Neowinian

Posted 31 December 2010 - 22:32

I see the company is only adding support to Roboform 7 which at this time I have no intentions of upgrading too. Anyone know a way of getting this to work? The compatibility tools are not able to get the addin to work

Nope I left them long ago. Like 2 months ago.

#3 OP AndyD

AndyD

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 01 January 2011 - 14:59

Not that long ago :p What did you switch over to? I've been using Roboform for a long time

I did finally find out that the Firefox plugin will still work with Roboform 6. At this point though, I might as well look into alternatives. I like the idea of having password access on all of my devices but I don't like the idea of having all passwords saved on the web at a centralized location

#4 max2

max2

Neowinian

Posted 02 January 2011 - 00:31

Not that long ago :p What did you switch over to? I've been using Roboform for a long time

I did finally find out that the Firefox plugin will still work with Roboform 6. At this point though, I might as well look into alternatives. I like the idea of having password access on all of my devices but I don't like the idea of having all passwords saved on the web at a centralized location

KeePass has the same features as Roboform. Yes including a browser plugin. It is called KeeFox. http://keefox.org/ Even saves the fav icons off each site into your password manager. Should be even better as time goes on.