Sense or Stock Android

SenseUI or Stock Android?  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

Whole lot of confusion between Sense, stock, and launchers which are completely different in this thread...

Anyways, I prefer all the back end ease of use integration that comes with sense, but use a custom sense rom and launcher pro to de-clutter a lot of the bloat.

Sense.

It just make sense. very easy, very simple and very fluent work.

the downside it that it take a lot of resources like precious MB's and battery life.

I know I've posted here before saying sense was good but now I've used android for more than ten minutes and can't stand sense, CM7 all the way :)

I haven't tried stock Android before so I prefer Sense for now though I do wish I can try MIUI but it's not compatible with my HTC. T^T

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sense is the worst thing that can happen to android or any other platfrom.

I am so glad that Microsoft didn't let them screw the beautiful Windows Phone 7

And I hate that clock of it more than any clock in the world. Ugliest thing

• 4 weeks later...

I don't mind the clock at all. In fact, I have a similar one on my Android main home screen. My main problems with Sense are that it takes up a huge amount on internal memory (on the custom ROMs I've used) and I don't really care for the keyboard. It also gives my phone slower performance at least with the ROMs I've tried.

It has good widgets (even though I wouldn't use most of them) and the text selection works much better than default Gingerbread. The themes and dialer are pretty good as well.

I just prefer having a light-weight launcher and the default Gingerbread keyboard. It'd be great if I could use the Sense clock with other launchers.