Which ROM are people using?

HTC HD2 running MIUI android 1.3.11

faster than any native android phone ive seen and tried so far.

HSPL: 2.08

RADIO: 2.15.50.26

BUILD: MIUI stock 1.3.11

NETWORK : Virgin UK

BOOTLOADER: MAGLDR 1.13

KERNEL:G.LEWARNE V11 UNDERVOLT

CWM: 3.0.0.5 (ver 1.3)

EXT3 PARTITION : 1024Mb

post-249254-0-13624100-1300141903.jpg

post-249254-0-48725900-1300142158.jpg

Supersonic (Evo) using Myn's Warm Z TwoPointTwo RLS 1(Sense 2.0 based)

although if you're in a 4G area I'd recommend Warm TwoPointTwo RLS 5 instead, which is sense 1 but has 4g support

See my sig below. Tried a few different ROMs when I first got my HTC Desire about 3 months ago. None IMO comes close to Oxygen Rom by AdamG. Its fast, stable, unbelieveable battery life and is running the latest GingerBread 2.3.3 OS.

Am Running it alongside Thalamus's Kernal which from what I have read improves stability. It is S-OFF'd and have flashed the Oxygen HBOOT Table to give me more internal memory for apps and such like.

I have the HOSTS File for Android flashed through Recovery to get rid of those annoying ads on sites/apps, etc. (If you want this the link is on my sig)

I don't care much for the Sense UI since the switch to the Oxygen Rom.

All other info on my sig.

Yea I have been using the Oxygen rom since beta and it's awesome.I have many issues but it's because of how I installed it lol. I need to do a fresh install.

Ultimate Droid 3.1.1 on my HTC Incredible. Waiting for a stable enough MIUI GB build, though I'm really liking the dark Gingerbread look.

I tried CM7, but still found that UD is more stable.

Carrier: Sprint

Phone: Epic 4G

Rom: EB13

Kernel: Genocide 0.4a 1.2Ghz

Modifications: Deodexed, Rooted, Clockwork Recovery 3.0.2.4, Particle Boot Animation, Custom Boot Sound

Launcher: Anarchy

snap20110329_105317.png

snap20110329_105951.png

snap20110329_110005.png

snap20110329_110009.png

snap20110329_110028.png

Finally did the z4root on my droid x and looking to get into the custom rom world. I Dled Rom Manager and looking for suggestions for my Droid X currently on stock 2.2.1

Thanks in advance!

I'm running stable Oxygen 1.0.4 Froyo on my HTC Desire with the Bravo Sense HBOOT.

I just saw a few days ago that Oxygen Gingerbread has been updated and the bootloop is fixed, so I'll soon go for it :D

Preclair 1.2.. as my phone is already slow enough with 2.1 installed, I don't think it could handle higher versions :(

Froyo is 5x faster because of the JIT compiler.. you should really update.

Finally did the z4root on my droid x and looking to get into the custom rom world. I Dled Rom Manager and looking for suggestions for my Droid X currently on stock 2.2.1

Thanks in advance!

I would suggest you try Liberty then. I'm running 2.0.1 and it is smoking. Liberty

Running Elite Sense 3 w/ netarchy 4.3.2 bfs havs more kernel on my HTC Evo 4G

I've tried CM6/7 and love all the extras but it was so buggy and sorta slow on my Evo...

Also tried countless other ROMs but nothing seems as 'zippy' as ES3 right now --