Something wrong with my dolphin browser?

I have a HTC desire runnnig android 2.2. I use dolhin HD as my browser which is normally great. However for a few days now it won't load my homepage which is my google page - www,google.co.uk/m/ig. It come up with the following dialogue box after trying to load it:

Data connectivity problems - the page contain too many server redirects.

Can anyone tell me what the problem is and how I can sort it please?

I dont like dolphin browser hd, i recommend to you the dolphin mini. It have more better features built-in than the HD version. Other than that, dont know what is going on with your issue.

I think it might be because of an endless loop of redirects

A links you to B

B links you back to A etc

I thoughtit was something like that. Any reason why the google page would do that? And any idea what I can do about it?

It might be mobile vs desktop, is dolphin hd the one where you can choose between mobile and desktop?

EDIT: You're trying to view the mobile page with a browser that tells the website its a desktop browser. Turn mobile view on (just for that site if possible) or go to the regular igoogle site.

I've had a look. You can choose what agent dolphin says it is and it's set to mobile (android) on mine. Tried changing and no luck. So I don't think it's that.