World's Oldest Volcano To Wipe Out More Than 50% Of The US

Except for the fact the entire United States will be thrown into chaos and its economy would almost completely collapse. Thinking you don't need to worry just because your hometown won't be wiped out during the initial blast is a bit simplistic. If this happens it will have a global impact.

Yep! That is exactly right! All the more reason that more people should be trying to live better lives and drawing nearer to God.

You really have no clue do you. :rolleyes:

lol, nothing against the person that said that, but I agree. Blowing it up would cause it to errupt anyway, but with potentially more disasterous results. lol.

3 times in 2 million years? There is a very very very small chance it will erupt in our lifetime. When it will erupt after my death it wont matter anymore :D

Oh, you haven't seen my bad luck...I weep for us all :blush:

http://amfix.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/27/physicist-michio-kaku-on-super-volcano-all-you-can-do-is-run/

I found a video on CNN this morning talking about exactly this, apparently the ground is still swelling and the volcano itself "took a breath". The sleeping giant is awakening, there is no doubt about that. This volcano is really no laughing matter :|

http://amfix.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/27/physicist-michio-kaku-on-super-volcano-all-you-can-do-is-run/

I found a video on CNN this morning talking about exactly this, apparently the ground is still swelling and the volcano itself "took a breath". The sleeping giant is awakening, there is no doubt about that. This volcano is really no laughing matter :|

****, we don't need to hurry about if this will blow up in 100,000 years. The chance that we will be alive is cero. So enjoy your life!

****, we don't need to hurry about if this will blow up in 100,000 years. The chance that we will be alive is cero. So enjoy your life!

*Runs to my underground bunker.....* See ya.........