Blind devotion if I ever did see it. Not sure if I should laugh or cry :D

Out of the 42 seconds. 50% of was the black screen distorted effects. And the rest was hard to make it. It's hard to even call it a teaser. It's more like a teaser of a teaser. How can you tell the game looks awesome from 20 secs of footage? And I didn't see any F2.0 action...? Not having a go (I admire you fan spirit) but keep things realistic - too high expectations are never good.

Anyway, I've decided this game is my fall-back game if Brink fluffs it (Y)

It was enough to tell that the animations and lighting is extremely impressive. Can't wait until we see the destruction :)

That game looks so damn gorgeous!!!! Dice is doing an amazing job with hose graphics!! I cannot wait to play this game. I really hope I can get into he beta even tho I don't jave moh

Looks really good from the few seconds, but I do agree with the sentiment that anything can look good from a few seconds. With that said, I do have faith.

The first thing I noticed was the lighting. It's much more realistic this time around (compared to Bad Company 2). The second thing I noticed was the animations which were amazing, perhaps even the best I've seen to date. I may be somewhat biased but from what I saw, it looks really good.

Looks even better resized to smaller resolution.

And first time I see an animated jpg :)

I didn't even know there was such thing as an animated .JPG :blink:

This is starting to make me think me 360 preorder... Then again I don't have the money to upgrade my PC, upgrading my bicycle is a higher priority right now. Oh noes...

My "faith" is purely based off the fact that I enjoyed Bad Company 2 immensely, and everything that I've seen and heard thus far suggests that Battlefield 3 will be even better. As for this teaser, it looks nice. I've never been interested in a single-player aspect to Battlefield, but this just might change my mind.

My "faith" is purely based off the fact that I enjoyed Bad Company 2 immensely, and everything that I've seen and heard thus far suggests that Battlefield 3 will be even better. As for this teaser, it looks nice. I've never been interested in a single-player aspect to Battlefield, but this just might change my mind.
Most times I love playing BC2. But my understanding is that BC2 isn't "proper" BF. Proper BF is much bigger maps, and plenty of more vehicles - ie jets and etc etc. Having never played a proper BF game, I am unsure of what to expect. But having played and mostly loved BC2, my interest in BF3 has been piqued.

Most times I love playing BC2. But my understanding is that BC2 isn't "proper" BF. Proper BF is much bigger maps, and plenty of more vehicles - ie jets and etc etc. Having never played a proper BF game, I am unsure of what to expect. But having played and mostly loved BC2, my interest in BF3 has been piqued.

You should really pick up BF2 from Steam one of these days. It goes on sale for like $8 with the expansion and booster packs.

Believe me, you play BF2 and youll understand what a PROPER BF game is.

BC2 was EA/DICE's answer to the recent COD games (which is what I believe).

But BF, nothing can be compared to the original BF games like 1942 and 2. Vietnam was eh. But I played it for like 3 months. 2 I played for a good year and half, im slowly going back into it again to prepare for the BF3 carnage.

Basically "Native" BF is all about BIG maps but being strategic. I dont think I ever saw a "open" big map. Each map imo was well constructed in BF2 and you had countless possibitlies of hiding, taking cover, ambushing, etc. The game was really about TEAMWORK. If you didnt work as a team, 95% of the time you lost. That's why you should always have a dedicated commander that doesnt play all game, that plus good communication or following of orders does WONDERS in BF2. All this talk is making me want to go fire bf2 up and join my karkand server that I found lol.

I found a good 24/7 32 MAN Strike at Karkand server with no vehicles that I just ****ing love. That map was the best for down and dirty gunning, no tanks, and no humvee's make it the best.

You really just need to pick up a copy, if you cant for some reason, I still have my physical copy around that I can give you the serial code for and give you a image. I officially retired it last christmas steam sale, because I bought it on steam ha.

You should really pick up BF2 from Steam one of these days. It goes on sale for like $8 with the expansion and booster packs.

Believe me, you play BF2 and youll understand what a PROPER BF game is.

BC2 was EA/DICE's answer to the recent COD games (which is what I believe).

But BF, nothing can be compared to the original BF games like 1942 and 2. Vietnam was eh. But I played it for like 3 months. 2 I played for a good year and half, im slowly going back into it again to prepare for the BF3 carnage.

Basically "Native" BF is all about BIG maps but being strategic. I dont think I ever saw a "open" big map. Each map imo was well constructed in BF2 and you had countless possibitlies of hiding, taking cover, ambushing, etc. The game was really about TEAMWORK. If you didnt work as a team, 95% of the time you lost. That's why you should always have a dedicated commander that doesnt play all game, that plus good communication or following of orders does WONDERS in BF2. All this talk is making me want to go fire bf2 up and join my karkand server that I found lol.

I found a good 24/7 32 MAN Strike at Karkand server with no vehicles that I just ****ing love. That map was the best for down and dirty gunning, no tanks, and no humvee's make it the best.

You really just need to pick up a copy, if you cant for some reason, I still have my physical copy around that I can give you the serial code for and give you a image. I officially retired it last christmas steam sale, because I bought it on steam ha.

Oh man stop it you are reminding me of the 3000+ hours that I spent on that game(about 1500 of those spent on Karakand :laugh: ) it's too much nostalgia to bear and I just want to start playing it again :cry:

BF2 was and still is hands down the greatest multiplayer game I have ever played to date (Y)