I still hate this game with a passion and haven't touched it in over 9 months, but found this video on how DICE fails at making games and how with mod tools the community can come up with and produce better stuff.

• Like 1

I still hate this game with a passion and haven't touched it in over 9 months, but found this video on how DICE fails at making games and how with mod tools the community can come up with and produce better stuff.

What a joke! You may not care for the game but to call it a failure is ridiculous.

I haven't played in a few weeks, but not for this reason. I think they did a great job. Only content I didnt like was AK xpack. Going to get back into BF3 after I get more achieves in other games lol

All-new fast and agile dirt bike

When building End Game, high-speed warfare was our mantra. Nothing illustrates this better than the new fast and agile dirt bike, that lets you take a friend to the frontlines at high speed while doing wheelies and quick stops. It?s a true two-wheel vehicle with its own physics engine that is a perfect fit for our returning game mode Capture the Flag.

more info @ http://blogs.battlef...ame-first-look/

Looking good :-)

• 1 month later...

Anybody played End Game yet? Thoughts and opinions? Out today for PS3 BF3 Premium members and March 12th for XBOX and PC BF3 Premium Members!

• 2 weeks later...

I've only played on two of the new maps and can't remember which ones. Hopefully I can get some more hours in tonight, but the maps didn't seem too bad. Not too massive, but not too small. Used properly, the bikes are really useful for flanking in rush.

Loving air superiority mode, really good way to learn how to fly if you don't get much time in planes. I've unlocked so much for the jets in those games.

Anyone know if the Saitek X52 works any good with BF3 for fight?

It seems every engineer has a stinger in their back pocket nowadays. Whenever I manage to get into a chopper I'm shot out of the sky within 10 seconds.

Finally downloaded the patch and End Game, been "busy" with Tomb Raider, Crysis 3, and Gears of War: Judgement; did not like my very first CTF but it really grew on me quick. I like the scenery of the new maps too, time to play many, many games and various game types for official opinion :) How is everyone else liking it?

Any of you guys on Xbox 360 and feel like getting some achievements? I've never boosted but there's only a few multiplayer achievements left for me then I must force myself to go back for the single player ones.

• 3 months later...

Well I took a fair time off - still have yet to ever "boost" a MP achievement; this thread died... I have 3 MP achievements left & would love some help on 2 (if not all 3) of them; the 2 I am requesting would take like 5 minutes max. I'd be happy to help you guys in return on BF3 or many other MP XBL titles, yes Xbox 360 please.

• 4 weeks later...

I have an extra BF3 origin key if anyone really really wants it, but i want it to go to someone who has wanted the game and will actually play it.

Same here, I have an extra BF3 Origin key as well. Just sent me a PM if you want it for the same reason. I also have a spare key for Dead Space 1.

The BF3 servers must be full of fresh meat due to the 1.2 million keys that have been released from this Humble Bundle. Its crazy.

• 2 months later...