Gmail Notifier Plus 2.3 Roadmap

Don't really know if these are feaseable but here's some feature requests :laugh:

- greyed out icon when you have 0 emails in the inbox

- seems that the email counter is lost when small icons is actived in the taskbar options, bit of a bummer since i prefer small icons

Really not taking any more feature requests for this version, as I'm polishing up a release candidate, but I'll reply to these...

Don't really know if these are feaseable but here's some feature requests :laugh:

- greyed out icon when you have 0 emails in the inbox

Its possible, but doesn't work when the app is pinned to the taskbar. So I ditched the idea.

- seems that the email counter is lost when small icons is actived in the taskbar options, bit of a bummer since i prefer small icons

This has been discussed a ton already, and is exactly why I implemented an option to display the email count in the tray (for users who like small icons). Do some searching there friend. Blame MS for this, they dont allow overlay icons for small icon mode.

Anyone else stumbling upon the thread today/next few days: I'm in the middle of putting together a release candidate build and any feature requests at this point will be lumped onto the next version.