Carfax Report

If anyone is need of a full Carfax history report for their vehicle, or soon to be, just let me know. I'm willing to help out, just me provide me with your VIN.

So you think we are idiots that will give you all these info because "you want to help" yeah right... :p

Check my posts. I have better things to do in my life than to steal cars. I mean, really? :huh:

I'm reliable and helpful on these forums. Thought I would give something back and do those a favor in need of one.... Guess I thought wrong.

Check my posts. I have better things to do in my life than to steal cars. I mean, really? :huh:

I'm reliable and helpful on these forums. Thought I would give something back and do those a favor in need of one.... Guess I thought wrong.

I never said you're not helpful. It's just a little suspicious when people are asking for VINs on a public forum offering to help. If you could say how you have seemingly free access to something that normally costs money, or prove you work in a field that requires access to the carfax database, then it would go a long way for this thread. Without any sort of proof, it's a little suspicious and casts doubt. Think of it as an IAMA on reddit with no gold star.

And how are we supposed to know you're not just stealing VINs to copy onto stolen cars?

rofl, you ###### chronopoulos :D

Umbrello, they are just taking the **** mate..

very kind for you to offer! :)

• 3 weeks later...

I never said you're not helpful. It's just a little suspicious when people are asking for VINs on a public forum offering to help. If you could say how you have seemingly free access to something that normally costs money, or prove you work in a field that requires access to the carfax database, then it would go a long way for this thread. Without any sort of proof, it's a little suspicious and casts doubt. Think of it as an IAMA on reddit with no gold star.

If he wanted to steal VIN numbers, it would be much easier to walk up and down the block and write down every parked cars' numbers.

It's pretty common sense that he is just looking to help...

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone is need of a full Carfax history report for their vehicle, or soon to be, just let me know. I'm willing to help out, just me provide me with your VIN.

Why? Carfax report now is free and given to any buyer at the dealerships. All they ask for it at the dealership.

If anyone wants to buy an used car from private seller, then he/she can go to carfax website to look up for no charge.

If anyone wants to buy an used car from private seller, then he/she can go to carfax website to look up for no charge.

it is not free, yes you can enter your vin number but after that if you want to see the history they charge you $35 bucks.

• 2 years later...