• Please log in to reply
262 replies to this topic

#226 +Brando212

Brando212

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 16
  • Phone: Sony Xperia ZL, Nokia Lumia 925

Posted 01 February 2012 - 17:36

Thank you for giving us the option to disable the Conditional Forward button ( :x).

what's wrong with the conditional forward button? I don't understand your dislike

#227 tsupersonic

tsupersonic

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 3
  • Phone: iPhone 5S/Nexus 5

Posted 01 February 2012 - 18:48

what's wrong with the conditional forward button? I don't understand your dislike

The concept sounded nice, but it's really useless (and I like minimalism). It's also very slow on my netbook, for the button to show up (as if Firefox can get any slower). I'd rather the button be there (even if there is no page to go forward to). It just makes it easier.

#228 +Brando212

Brando212

Neowinian Senior

Posted 01 February 2012 - 20:05

The concept sounded nice, but it's really useless (and I like minimalism). It's also very slow on my netbook, for the button to show up (as if Firefox can get any slower). I'd rather the button be there (even if there is no page to go forward to). It just makes it easier.

now you have an understandable reason to not like it

i personally don't have any lag in the UI on my computer, though my computer is a lot more powerful then a netbook

an easy way to disable the conditional forward button is to go to customize and add a flexible space between the forward button and the address bar, it will make it just like it was before

#229 tsupersonic

tsupersonic

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: iPhone 5S/Nexus 5

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:14

now you have an understandable reason to not like it

i personally don't have any lag in the UI on my computer, though my computer is a lot more powerful then a netbook

an easy way to disable the conditional forward button is to go to customize and add a flexible space between the forward button and the address bar, it will make it just like it was before

But, you can just disable the option in Statiform itself :) My desktop runs it fine, but I like consistency amongst my computers.

#230 fusi0n

fusi0n

Don't call it a come back

• Phone: LG G3

Posted 03 February 2012 - 02:15

Coo!, I am going to check this out!

#231 +Brando212

Brando212

Neowinian Senior

Posted 03 February 2012 - 03:39

But, you can just disable the option in Statiform itself :) My desktop runs it fine, but I like consistency amongst my computers.

oh cool, didn't realize that, haven't had a chance to check out much of the new version of stratiform yet

#232 iron2000

iron2000

Mecha-mad

Posted 03 February 2012 - 05:37

The toolbar icons don't change for me.
Running Aurora 11.0a2 (2012-01-31) with the toolbar buttons at the tab bar (IE9-like layout).

#233 OP +SoapyHamHocks

SoapyHamHocks

Neowinian Senior

Posted 03 February 2012 - 22:08

The toolbar icons don't change for me.
Running Aurora 11.0a2 (2012-01-31) with the toolbar buttons at the tab bar (IE9-like layout).

When buttons are placed in a glassed toolbar their icons are inverted, Stratiform respects this by not skinning them in this case.

#234 bjoswald

bjoswald

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: HTC Aria

Posted 04 February 2012 - 07:03

@Soapy:

Thank you so much for this add-on. So many times I have found a skin with only one thing I like about it. But rather than have a couple of decent skins, you gave me the opportunity to put them all together in the way I like. Firefox needed something like this to separate it from the crowd. Thanks for your hard work and commitment to the project.

#235 +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 10 February 2012 - 23:30

I know this isn't suppose to support Nightly, but can anyone else confirm 'Tabs' colour issues with the Soft7 theme?

#236 OP +SoapyHamHocks

SoapyHamHocks

Neowinian Senior

Posted 10 February 2012 - 23:39

I know this isn't suppose to support Nightly, but can anyone else confirm 'Tabs' colour issues with the Soft7 theme?

That's related to some changes they have made to the -moz-border-image syntax. We have fixed it but haven't gotten an update out quite yet, I'll see about getting it out later tonight.

#237 +Audioboxer

Audioboxer

Hermit Arcana

Posted 10 February 2012 - 23:42

That's related to some changes they have made to the -moz-border-image syntax. We have fixed it but haven't gotten an update out quite yet, I'll see about getting it out later tonight.

You're a hard worker (Y)

#238 V23

V23

Neowinian

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:00

I can't get my icons to change no matter which set I choose. Is this most likely due to my add-ons or is it a known issue with Nightly 13?

Thanks.

#239 OP +SoapyHamHocks

SoapyHamHocks

Neowinian Senior

Posted 11 February 2012 - 05:07

I can't get my icons to change no matter which set I choose. Is this most likely due to my add-ons or is it a known issue with Nightly 13?

Thanks.

I assume you have them on a glassed toolbar? We don't change the icons on glassed toolbars to keep it consistent with the default theme.

#240 V23

V23

Neowinian

Posted 12 February 2012 - 00:36

I assume you have them on a glassed toolbar? We don't change the icons on glassed toolbars to keep it consistent with the default theme.

Yeah I do, thanks for the information.